The Resilient

The last chapter was kinda short so bomb double upload lovelies

3rd person pov

Once the bell rang to dismiss to lunch students of all classes left quickly, including the students of class 1-A. The class walked together in their own social circles while some students walked by themselves. They were all evenly spaced out but the class did make a promise to stick together due to a couple of classes not particularly liking them.

Bakugo lead the group. Kirishima by his side trying to strike up a conversation while Denki walked by Kirishima, laughing at the boy's desperate attempts.

The trio were the first to notice the abnormal crowd and they motioned for the rest of their class to stand by their sides. Well, Denki and Kirishima did. Bakugo simply kept walking.

The easily agitated blonde bumped his way past the crowd. He didn't care what they were crowding around; he just wanted lunch. The closer he got to the middle the more whispers he could hear.

"Is that the new girl?" He heard to his left

"Is she dead?" He heard to his right

"She deserved it anyway.." He heard behind him

By the time his brain comprehended what the students were saying he had made it to the middle of the crowd. That was when his blood started to boil. His teeth clenched with enough force to crack them

Sitting in the middle of the crowd was a beaten up Hope. Her small body was shaking and she stared into the crowd blankly. Her eyes were clouded over, almost like she wasn't even there.
She was being stared at like some animal in a zoo. Bakugo took a couple steps toward his new classmate and she looked up at him and smiled to the best of her ability, bloode seeping out from the corners of her mouth.

Bakugo could hear his classmates calling his name in the distance but the pure anger he had trouble controlling at the moment was taking over all of his senses.

"...who did this..." His voice was calm but it didnt match his face. His eyes were closed tightly and his face was red with anger. He was still facing Hope even though he was asking everyone in the audience. All he heard back was silence so he asked again.

He turned around quickly, small explosions going off in his hands. He lifted his head to the ceiling and he screamed

"WHO DID THIS?!"

Everyone in the crowd jumped in response to this. That was when the rest of class 1-A pushed there way past the last layer of students, assessing the situation. There were multiple different reactions.

Most of the girls immediately ran to Hope's side. While most of the boys surrounded Hope, giving the audience no vision of what was going on behind them. But a few individuals took different routes.

Uraraka looked shocked and stayed in the crowd, trying to disappear from the situation before her classmates noticed she was not helping.

Todoroki and Momo worked as a team. Todoroki making a small amount of ice while Momo made towels to wrap it in, giving them to the girls surronding Hope to place on her visible injuries.

Tsu quickly hopped to get the closest teacher available.

Deku stood next to Bakugo, vains visible through his school uniform. The two boys tried the hardest to control their anger and not attack students. They both intimidated everyone around them, making around half of the crowd leave frightened.

Less than a minute went by and the crowd could be seen separating and dissipating slowly. Tsu could be seen hopping back to her class, this time with All Might and Mr Aizawa right behind her. At the precense of the two adults, the students of class 1-A backed away from the girl, including Bakugo and Deku who powered down and watched the situation unfold.