The Introduction

PLEASE READ THIS OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY.

~ I HAVE ONLY SEEN THE ANIME. I HAVEN'T READ THE MANGA. I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE MOVIE. (I KNOW I NEED TO GET ON THAT). SO THIS BOOK WILL BE STARTING OFF AT THE END OF SEASON 4. PLEASE DON'T EXPECT REFERENCES FROM BNHA CONTENT I HAVEN'T SEEN.

~ I HAD TO CHANGE SMALL THINGS BUT HOPFULLY THEY WON'T BE TOO NOTICEABLE, I TRIED MY BEST TO KEEP THE STORY RELATABLE AND TRUE TO THE ANIME.

~I CHECK FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES BEFORE I POST A CHAPTER BUT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING JUST LET ME KNOW SO I CAN FIX IT PLEASE

~ I ACCEPT ALL CRITICISM SO GO AHEAD AND DRAG ME.

~ now that you all have read that!!

~~~~~~~Please enjoy lovelies ;)

3rd person pov

U.A. high school

The place where almost all pro hero's start their journeys. The place where, everyday, people shed sweat, tears, and blood just to get a step closer to their goal.

The day started as any other, the students filed out of their dorms starting with the early birds and finishing with the night owls.

The smell of body wash, shampoo, and toothpaste drowned out the halls as the students began to make their way to their perspective classes. This was known to be the teachers favorite part of the day, due to the still half asleep students not being able to expert their true colors; therefore, they came out often unenthusiastic.

Specifically, Shouta Aizawa normally enjoyed this but today he seemed to have had more pressing matters on his mind. His normal tired expression was now laced with stress wrinkles as he paced back and forth in the principles office. With him was the principle, Nezu, one of his fellow teachers, Toshinori Yagi, or as he was better known, All Might and a petite girl sitting on the principles desk.

The girl's legs were slighly swaying and hitting the desk underneath her every other second which, might I add, did not help the three adults in the room focus.

"This is not a good idea" Aizawa simply exclaimed, his pace now stopping and his gaze focused on the small girl whom had already been staring at the man.

Principle Nezu, sensing the need to destress the conversation, placed his hand on the girls knee to stop her leg movements before he spoke.

"She can be a great hero" Nezu stated, his hand leaving her knee as he made slight eye contact with the scrawny blonde in the corner, inviting him to join the conversation.

The gaze that was once shared between the girl and Mr. Aizawa was broken when he took a couple steps forward to place his hands on the desk in front of the principle. The young girl continued to stare at the mans slightly contouring forehead and eyebrows as he formulated his next words to his superior carefully.

"She came from a family of prestige villians. A family whom have made it their goal for generations to kill pro heros and any heros in the making. Do you really think she just wants to "change the family tradition"" Aizawa finished, quoting what the girl had told the three earlier. His hands rested on either side of him as he stared at the principle.

The blonde who had chosen silence before finally spoke up but still decided to stay seated on the side lines.

"This is putting our students at a great risk, what if this is all an elaborate plan for her to sabotage U.A. or a secret recruitment plan to strengthen her empire?"

The girl, whose eyes had never left Aizawa's expression, looked unnerved by all of this. Almost as if she wasn't even aware of what was going on around her. Nezu saw this and sighed internally before slowly turning his chair to his left and hopping down. The principle walked in front of his desk, keeping his eye movement at a minimum, and stood to the left of the girl whom was still sitting on his desk.