Chapter - 26

As neil kissed her forehead, her face expressions changed, the nervousness vanished and a sweet smile came on her face.

Neil then looked in her eyes and winked, while she was all smiling and adoring him more.

Now he is forever hers, and she is forever his. They both have officially became husband and wife, and they already are proud parents of a sweet little daughter.

This can be said the end of their sorrows, and the beginings of a new journey together.

****

While they were busy adoring each other, Aarya came forward smilingly and asked.....

Aarya : Papa..kya ab hum hamesha saath me rhenge....?
Aap main or muma ek hi house me rhenge ?

Neil bent down to her, he smiled and replied...

Neil : Yes beta...ab hum sab sath me rhenge......or ab aap papa or muma dono ke sath rhoge.... he said cupping her face.

Aarya's happiness was on another level. She has spent the initial years of her life without a father. And now when she heard that she can live with both her muma and papa, her excitememt was on another level. Her happiness was shinning in her eyes...

Aarya : Yeahh...i am so so so happy.....kitna mza aayega na papa....hum sath me khelenge, masti krenge, ghumne jayenge, or haan....aap mujhe guitar or music sikhaoge na...?

Neil : Ofcourse meri jaan....ab papa aapko rockstar bnayenge, my little rockstar. And then we will sing together....he said smilingly.

He said and aarya just hugged him in happiness, placing her both the arms around his neck. While neil hugged her back and kissed her hairs lovingly.

Avni and everyone else were just smiling and adoring this beautiful father and daughter duo. They have bonded so well, that no one can say they have just met a few weeks ago.

Avni who was adoring her two lifelines, was happy on one side.....while on the other side...she can imagine how her life will gonna be turning upside down from now onwards.

It was so terrible experience to handle 'one rockstar', and now there's gonna be two rockstars in the house.

******

After the marriage, they all went to neil's house, where shweta and prakash were already waiting for the grand welcome of their daughter in law and little grand daughter.

They had waited for so many years to have this moment in their life. To welcome their daughter in law and grand daughter in the house and to live with them.

Now their empty house will no longer be empty, and will be filled with so much joy and happiness.

Neil was standing with avni and aarya on the entrance, when he said....

Neil : Mom, Dad....maine aapse promise kiya tha na...ki main apni sari galtiya sudhar lunga...aaj maine vo promise pura kar diya...
Or main vada karta hun...ki avni ki aankho me kabhi dobara aansu nhi aane dunga.....I promise.

Ab toh aap log mujhe maaf krenge na...? he said with emotions filled in his eyes.

His dad looked at him and smiled. He is happy that finally his son is on the right track. He can finally welcome his son with an open heart.