Chapter - 16

Avni realised she should not have said that....she knows aarya is fine and it was nothing big to worry about...she unnecessarily shouted at neil....and for that avni felt really bad ...

She then looked at aarya and smiled....aarya has slept already. She carressed her hairs and kissed her forehead. She covered her with the blanket and left the room...after checking on her before leaving...

She then came out of the room and looked for neil....he was not there inside the house. She then went outside to look for him in the garden.

There she found him.....neil was sitting there at the bench...

Avni looked at him, she went there and sat next to him....

Neil was looking down and in another direction, he was trying to hide his tears and emotions....avni felt bad...she looked at him but he didnt looked at her. He avoided looking at her.....

Avni closed her eyes for a second and then she looked down and said......

Avni : Aarya 6 mahine ki thi...uss din vo bohot ro rahi thi....usne subah se kuch nhi khaya tha....i tried feeding her many times, but she was not having her feed....and was constantly crying....
Uss din main bohot darr gyi thi...maine bohot koshish ki use chup krane ki....par vo chup hi nhi ho rhi rhi.....mujhe samajh nhi ki main kya kru....or fir achanak, she started breathing heavily....her pulse was deteriorating.....and I got very scared.....i immediately rushed her to the hospital....

Neil finally looked at her when she start telling him about a past experience with aarya..

He looked at her and listened.

Avni then looked at him with teary eyes and said....

Avni : Aarya has an acute immune deficiency neil....her immune system is very weak.....she is more vulnerable to the outside infections....and germs.

neil looked at her having numb expressions on his face...

Avni continued.....

Avni : she got stable....par doctor ne kaha ki aarya ko extra care ki zarurat hai....she needs someone 24*7....Usse kabhi akela nhi chodd sakte....Usse har germ se....har infection se bachake rkhna haiii...

6 mahine ki thi vo neil....or tab se lekar ab tab maine uski har choti se choti cheez ka dhyan rkhaa hai.....hmesha uske aas paas sab clean rkhna, uski diet ka dhyan rkhna... usko junk food se dur rkhna....i have always being very over protective about her.....