Chapter - 2

Ali : Chala gaya vo avni....."HE WILL NOT COME ! ...and this time he said loudly bringing Avni back in her senses.

Avni's body went numb. Her heart lost a beat. She started stepping back...and sat on the bed in a shock.

A few minutes back, she was on cloud nine. And right now.....she was just a numb body without any feelings left inside her.

Yes, Neil left her alone...on their wedding day. Breaking all her dreams and leaving her completely shattered.

He not only broke her heart, but her trust too.

What was her fault ? All she wished for was a happily ever after with him. But nothing worst could have happened with her on her wedding day. She didn't expected that.

All she was left with was a broken heart. She thought that her life is over. But, she didnt knew.....that God has some other plans for her.

Completely broken from inside, unaware of what her future holds for her, she finally decided to move on.

*************

"6 years passed by"

6 years passed since neil left avni, on their wedding day. Lot has happened in these last 6 years.

Neil has became the heartthrobe of Nation. The singing sensation.

He sings not only in India but has gone Internation too. Girls go drooling over him. Everyone around the world is mad for him.

Today is a special day, where he will be singing LIVE for the audience and the show will also be telecasted in the whole world.

London

Reporter : Ladies and gentleman, we are all ready to witness "THE BIGGEST SHOW OF THE YEAR".

Where once in every year we have A LIVE MUSIC CONCERT and that would be telecasted ALL OVER THE WORLD. Isnt that excited ? Wohooooo........!

The entire stadium was filled with audience waiting for the singer of the night

They were all so excited to watch Neil perform live.

Reporter : But today is an extra special.
Girls hold your breathe...coz today we have THE BIGGEST HEARTTHROBE OF NATION....who will be going live in next few minutes.....The none other than....NEIL KHANNA.

The audience hooted and shouted. Everyone were excited and waiting for him to sing.

Not only the audience who were present in that stadium, but people from all over the world were going crazy.

People were sitting in front of their television, and all their eyes were stuck at the tv screen, waiting for THE NEIL KHANNA.

.........

But, among all those fans and audience, there was this one special little girl....Who was so excited for the concert.