Chapter - 19

Avni : Par tum nhi the neil....tum nhi the vhaa......vo 2 mahine mere liye sabse mushkil the neil. Main na so paati thi....na...na kuch khaa paati thi. Apni beti se dur rehna.....mere liye bohot mushkil tha neil.....and at that time....i...i needed you....I needed you so badly neil......she said shattering down.

Avni could not hold her tears anymore....and she started crying....cupping her own face in gasp.

Neil looked at her, and he felt broken watching her like that. He felt a harsh pain in his heart, like someone has stabbed him, right away.

The more he looks at avni...the more he wants to hold her and snatch all her pain.

He moved closer and held her hands to hold her......avni starts moving his hands away......but neil didn't stopped this time. He held her hands and tried to hug her but she starts revolting. She was crying and was completely shattered.

Neil cant see her crying and shattering, he wants to hold her to soothe her emotional pain that she is going through.....but avni didnt want him to hold her.

She got completely shattered and starts hitting neil on his chest with her both the hands, and said while gasping.....

Avni : I hate you neil...i hate you...i just hate....hate you...i hate youuu neil...i hate you..... she cried and kept on saying this and kept on hitting him, removing all her frustration on him.....but he still didn't left her hands and somehow held her close to his chest.

Neil : maar lo avni...jitna mann kare maarlo......he said as she was trying to free herself from his hold..but he didn't wants to let her. His grip was tight and he held her close......while she was contantly hitting him removing all her frustrations of years...

Neil : maar lo avni....hit me...slap me....or jo saza deni hai de do....mujhe manzur hai.....
lekin ab main tumhe or saza nhi de sakta....tumhe aise or takleef me nhi dekh sakta main.....nhi dekh sakta !

he said while he was having tears in his eyes.

Avni kept on hitting him but soon she stopped and cried hard.....she could not revolt anymore....and after removing all her frustration on him....she finally lost and placed her head on his chest.

Neil closed his eyes and took her into his embrace,with his both the hands around her.

Neil : tum janti ho avni.....main yha aana nhi chahta tha...kyunki main janta tha....ki tum bikhar jaogi...tut jaogi mujhe itne saalo baad dekhke.....
Lekin main galat tha avni....main hamesha galat tha......
Tumhe meri zarurat thi....or main nhi thaa..... he said emotionally