Chapter - 20

Neil : Aaryaa.....aaryaa......aarya.....

he was calling her name, looking for her everywhere. The fear of losing her was scaring him alot, his eyes were all wet.

After walking some distance, suddenly his eyes falls on the roadside footpath......he stopped and looked there. And there he saw aarya....

He knew it was her. She was walking all alone on the footpath.

Neil : Aa.....aarya......he immediately ran to her and turned her face to him.

Without wasting a single second he immediately took her into his embrace. He hugged her very tightly while squeezing his eyes in thanks.

Finding her all safe and fine, he could not control his emotions....he cupped her face and kissed all over.....pouring his love onto her....and then he again took her into his arms.

he grabbed her into his arms and said....

Neil : Aarya aap kaha chale gaye the....aapne to papa ko darra hi diya tha...you scared me bacha...Why did you do that...aise koi karta hai kya.....papa kitna darr gye the pta hai.......agar aapko kuch ho jataa toh.....Dobara kabhi aisa mat karna....okay...kabhi aise akele kahi mat jana...

He was so scared to lose her that he said all this in a single go....without even realising that he just told aarya....that he is her father.

Aarya who was already upset and was missing her father....could not process neil's words. She was in sudden shock...and remain silent.

Neil was so restless and panicked that he didn't realised what he said.... he just let out his emotions on finding his daughter safe.

Breaking the hug with aarya....he looked at her face...he saw her crying....the big tears on her cheeks made him more worried....

Neil : Aarya...aap...aap thik ho na...kya hua bachaa......? he asked wiping her tears and cupping her face

But aarya remain silent. She looked at neil with her tears filled eyes, and she whispered in a very low voice
" p...papa....."

neil could not even hear what she said and before he could react to it....she suddenly got unconscious and just fainted in his arms.

Neil got shocked...he starts panicking....before she could fall down....neil held her in his arms protectively.....his eyes widened in shock.

Neil : Aarya...aarya....he immediately grabbed her, got up and went rushing towards his car.

He drove the car and brought her to his home. He carried her inside his room.

In the meanwhile his mom shweta noticed him coming. She also got worried and looked all panick seeing him with unconscious aarya.
She followed him to his room, in which neil layed aarya on bed.

Neil sat next to aarya...and start rubbing her hands to wake her up.

Neil : Aarya.....aarya utho beta....wake up aarya..... his hands were all shivering while his eyes were wet.