Chapter - 23

Avni reached the home. She just parked the car and removed the seat belt,  when suddenly a flashlight from the headlights of a car falls on her face, and she looks in that direction with a sudden shocked look.

She was taken aback as she saw Neil and Ali getting out from that car.

After having that talk at the bar, both Neil and Ali left in neil's car to reach at avni's place.

Avni was still processing their sudden arrival, when Ali just came and opened the door of her car, and he picked up aarya in his arms. He held sleeping aarya in his hands and avni looked at him in surprise.

she also came out of the car and asked....

Avni : Ali....wh..what are you doing...? Or Neil tum...tum yaha kya kar rhe ho....?

Ali : Relax avni....sab pta chal jayega.....

Avni : Or aarya....aarya ko kaha le jaa rhe ho...? Ho kya rha hai ye sab...? she was so confused and was unable to understand what these boys are upto..

Suddenly neil held avni's hands and said....

Neil : Come with me avni.....he spokw and start taking her along towards his car

Avni : WHAT...? Neil ye kya ho rha hai.....or tum..tum kaha le jaa rhe ho mujhe....? Or Aarya.....neil aarya akeli....

Neil : Relax avni....Ali aarya ko apne ghar le jaa rha hai, aaj raat aarya ali ke paas rhegi. So he will take care. Or tum bas mere saath chlo....

Avni was so hell confused. She looked at Ali, while ali just smiled and assured her to go.

She sat in the car with neil, and neil drove them away. While on the other hand, Ali smiled looking at aarya that how peacefully she is sleeping, and then he take her along to his house.

...........

Avni : Neil mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa  rha....Ye ho kya rha hai...? Tum Ali se kab mile....or ye sab kya hai....tum kya karna chah rhe ho...or...or hum jaa kaha rhe hai....? she asked unable to figure out what's happening.

Neil : Offo kitna bolti ho tum...thodi der chup nhi reh sakti...... neil replied getting irritated with her constant rants...

Avni eyed at him, she then smirked and looked outiside the window.

While neil looked at her and smiled secretly. As he knew avni will going to love the place they are going.

............

After few minutes , they finally reached their destination and neil stopped the car.

Avni suddenly looked around and she was speechless, her body went numb looking at that place...because It was the place where their journey was started, where they met for the first time, and where they fallen in love with each other ' 'Their College.....'