Chapter - 7

After few days

Avni's house

It was Arya's 6th birthday, for which avni organised a small party. She invited some of her closed friends and relatives and arya's friends.

She decorated the house with arya's favourite colour balloons and baked a cake for her.

Ali and Riya also arrived early. They helped avni with the decorations.

At 8 p.m.

Avni : sab kuch ho gya na.....k..kuch bcha toh nhi....

Ali : No avni....everything is done....decor done....cake done....gifts done....or ab guests bhi aate honge....

Riya : Avni....aarya ready hui....?

Avni : Haa main dekhti hu jaake
....and Ali...Riya tum log please itne guests ko dekh lena...

Ali amd riya nodded..while avni rushed to arya's room to see if she is ready....

Avni : Arya...my princess...are you ready for your birthday party..... she entered while asking excitedly....

but when she opened the door....she found arya (in her regular clothes) siting on her bed....with an upset look on her face.

Avni : Aryaa.....kya hua bacha...aap..aap ready nhi hue...? she asked settling herlsef next to her..

Arya (upset) : No mumma...i dont wanna go out....i dont wanna celebrate..... she said being grumpy

Avni looked and then smilingly side hugged her and asked....

Avni : hmmm....so meri arya upset hai.....Bolo kya chahiye....?

Arya : Mumaa...i dont like this dress....(pointing at her birthday dress)....i dont want to wear this...

Avni : Par bacha... ye dress toh aapne khud select ki thi na...or aapko yahi dress pehni thi apne birthday par.....

Arya : Haan....but ab mujhe ye dress nhi pasand......I WANT NEW DRESS...

Avni lovingly cupped her face and said.....

Avni : But iss waqt hum new dress kaha se layenge arya....or dekho sab guest bhi aa gye honge....sab aapka wait kr rhe honge.....Toh abhi ye pehen lo......Or mumma aapko kal new dress dila degi....pkka promise....

Arya : No ....no...no mumaa.....mujhe new dress pehenni hai....varna main party me nhi jaungim....

she start behaving like a stubborn child and refuse to wear that dress.
She only want a new dress to wear.

Avni know that she is just throwing tantrums.....But she cant even scold her today...as its her birthday.

Avni : Aarya....please maan jao...

And in the mean while....someone enters the door.....

Who wants a new dress....?

Arya immediately recognizes the voice and jumped in excitement....

Aarya : Daadi.....Daadu..... she said excitedly