Chapter- 12

Neil : Please Avni.....Humara baat karna zaruri hai. MERE LIYE NA SAHI.....LEKIN AARYA KE LIYE...?
he said looking in her eyes......

Avni looked at Neil. She didnt want to talk to him anymore, She didnt want to listen him....but hearing Aarya's mention she just stopped.

She realised that now they are not alone...now its not only about them.....but Aarya's future is also connected to theirs.

Neil : Please....sirf ek chance...neil pleaded with a genuine request.

There was honesty on his face. Avni looked at him...and she agreed.

For the sake of Aarya and her future, she agreed to give him a chance to explain. She agreed to listen him.

Avni nodded. Neil smiled. They both sat on the nearby bench in the garden.

Neil start telling her what happened 7 years ago......

Neil :
Avni, tumhe yaad hai....college time se hi main try kr rha tha industry me jane ke liye...Kitne auditions diye...kitne logo se mila....kitni koshish ki....lekin mujhe kahi break nhi mila...

College khtm hone ke baad bhi maine himmat nhi haari.....try karta rha......apna 100% diya...but fir bhi...phir bhi kahi kuch nhi hua...

Ek chance avni....mujhe sirf ek chance chahiye tha...apna talent audience tak pahuchane ka...
Lekin koi mujhe voh ek chance bhi nhi dena chahta tha.....

Avni was listening him patiently.....She has decided to give him a chance to explain his point of view.....so she was quitely sitting next to him and listening patiently......

Neil continued.....

Mom dad ne bhi keh diya tha....ki business join kar lo.....music me tumhara kuch nhi hoga.....
Voh mujhe or aise nhi dekh sakte the....unhe meri fikar hone lagi thi.

Meri bhi himmat khtm ho gyi thi Avni......main...main thak chuka tha.....Bachpan se maine sirf ek sapna dekha tha......singer banne ka....logo ki bheed me gaana gaane ka.....Apni....apni khudki pehchan banane ka....