Chapter - 11

Avni : Coward....she said after slapping him

Avni had tears in her eyes. But more than that their was anger, aggression, endless questions and so many emotions in her eyes. She didnt have anything to say more....

Since last 7 years.....Avni only had one thought in her mind... that why he left her like that...She always wanted to ask him 'Why....?'.

But she never thought that.....what will she do when he will actually come in front of her...?

She never thought that...what will be her reaction on seeing him.....How will she react....?

Because she never believed that he will ever come back. She had already lost all the hopes..... She was left with no expectations from him.

BUT NOW, when he is actually back, she don't know what to say ? how to react ? She had left with no words to say.

So she just turned around and left. She finally left the party and went back to her home.

Neil was silent. He didn't have any courage left, to meet her eyes after this.

................

That night was difficult....for both of them.

Avni was crying sitting alone in her room. She cried the whole night.

Neil was roaming alone on the roads. He left and didn't met his parents, as he lost all his courage. He thought he did a mistake to come back.

On the other hand, Arya was full enjoying in Ali and Riya's house. She was playing , smiling and laughing.

After that night.....The life will not going to be same for the three of them.

...................

Next Day

First thing avni did in the morning is that, she reached Ali's house to pick up Aarya.

Ali : Hey avni...come...come inside.

Avni : Aarya so rhi hai...?

Ali : Haan vo....kal raat ko bohot masti kr rhi thi...kaafi der se soyi. he said

Avni smiled.

They sat in the drawing room. Riya came.

Riya : Hey Avni....tum itni subah...?

Avni : Haa vo actually...Aarya ka school bhi hai...so main use lene aa gyi....

Riya : Ohh haan.....Wait...Tum ruko....main use jaga ke aati hun...

Avni nodded. Riya left to bring aarya.

Ali noticed Avni was looking different. Her eyes were swollen. And she was looking sad.