Chapter - 21

Avni : Haan aarya.....NEIL HI AAPKE PAPA HAI....HE IS YOUR FATHER.

she said to which aarya widened her eyes in surprise and shock. Her only dream to meet her father has finally came true. She then slowly turned her face to the door and looked at neil in disbelief.....for the first time looking at him as her father.

While both neil and avni were nervous and awaiting her reaction on knowing the truth.

Aarya looked at avni and said...

Aarya : mumma aapne mujhe pehle kyu nhi btaya...why did you lied to me......?  she asked being upset

Avni : Nhi aarya...aaisa nhi hai beta...meri baat suno....

Aarya : No....mujhe kisi se baat nhi karni....aap sab jhute ho....kisi ne mujhe nhi btayaa......she said being very upset that avni and neil hide the truth from her.

She said while turning her face in opposite direction......

Neil who was still standing at the door, unable to figure out the situation, he entered inside slowly and sat next to
aarya.

He signalled avni to let him handle it himself. Avni nodded and she stood up from there.

She knew that it's time for them to talk, its time for neil to face his daughter. And she don't want to interefere in between.

Aarya is upset that neil and avni hide the truth from her, she was not talking to anyone...while neil said her politely..

Neil : Aarya.....beta isme mumma ki koi galti nhi hai....maine hi unhe mana kiya tha ki aapko na btaye....

aarya was listening silently but not looking him face to face...

Neil looked at her upset face...and he felt bad. He then said......

Neil : Aarya...main...main aapka papa hu bache...Or aap meri beti ho....my beautiful little princess...Or papa aapse bohot, bohot pyaar krte hai ......khudse bhi jyada....
kyya....kya aap mujhse baat nhi kroge....?

he said while his heart gets filled with immense emotions. he didnt know how to pacify his daughter, who is not talking to him.

Neil : Acha aap...aap gussa ho na....main janta hu aap papa se nazar ho. Papa ne mistake ki hai na...to aap jo punishment dena chaho de do.....i will accept that. But please....please talk to me...please kuch toh bolo bacha....