Chapter - 1

**********

*6 years ago*

Mumbai
2012

16th feb 2012
St. Castle Resort

The day was special. It was a day for which she had always dreamt of....Her wedding day. A white gown fairy tale wedding. Where she will be tyieng the unbreakable knot with her prince charming.

Everything was perfect. The hall was decorated with white and pink flowers, and people were dressed accordingly for the Christian style wedding of our beloved couple

*Neil & Avni*

*********

A lady entered the room where our bride was getting ready for her special day.

Ayesha : Girls....Is Avni ready? Why is she taking so long.....

The moment she entered the room, she was awstruck. Avni turned around, all dressed up in a beautiful white gown, with a soft white transparent veil covering her face and a little floral crown on her head.

Avni (smilingly) : How am i looking maa....?

Her friends Saisha and Riya were standing beside her, as they helped and dressed their best friend for her wedding day.

Ayesha came forward having soft tears of happiness in her eyes , and adored her daughter. She caressed her face and said

Ayesha : You are looking so beautiful Avni...touchwood. Kisi ki nazar na lage...she said smilingly and kissed her forehead.

Avni saw tears in her eyes and said...

Avni : Maa....Aap ro kyu rahe ho..? It's my wedding day. Aapko to khush hona chhaiye.... !

wiping her tears she replied....

Ayesha : You are right avni. But main kya karu.....apni beti ko wedding gown me dekhke....main apne aansu rok nhi paayi.

Avni smiled and just hugged her mother. She closed her eyes as she was getting emotional. Both of them just let the emotions flow and shared a beautiful mother daughter moment.

After few minutes, two boys entered the room. One is Karan( saisha's husband) and other one is Ali (riya's husband)

Karan : So ladies....is our bride ready ?...he said entering the room and with that Avni broke the hug and everyone else turned their attention towards them.

Forever Mine !On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara