Chapter - 5

Aarya : Mujhe dress nhi chahiye....Mujhe toys bhi nhi chahiye.... she said looking deeply in avni's eyes.....

Avni : Toh kya chahiye....?

And that poor little girl let out her wish in front of her mother.....

Aarya : Papa... she replied innocently making avni silent....

Avni's face expressions changed and her body went numb at Aarya's wish..

As this was the moment....Avni always feared off.

Aarya : Mujhe papa chahiye mumma....where is my dad...?
vo humare sath kyu nhi rehte...? Bolo na mumma..... she asked longing to meet her father.

Avni didnt know how to answer her question.... She was speechless. She tried to look here and there to avoid eye contact with aarya.

She said diverting her mind...

Avni : Aarya....i..i was thinking ki hum...hum aaj aapka favourite dinner bnate hai...pasta with lost of cheese..? What do you say...? she asked smilingly in an attempt to bring a smile on her face.

Aarya : No mumma....aap pehle btao where is my dad...? Vo kaha hai....?

Avni ignored her questions and start driving the car. Arya kept on asking her but she tried to ignore her throughout the car ride.

They moment they reached home.....Arya opened the door and went straight to her room and didnt said anything. She was upset with Avni.

Avni : Arya....arya ruko....arya wait..... avni tried to stop her...but she will not listen now...

Avni entered the house with arya's school bag....and stood there helplessly. Her heart was paining as she cant to see her daughter like this.

Avni kept her school bag aside and went to her room. She closed the door behind her and her eyes start getting wet. Unable to hold her tears back....she start crying....

Avni talked to herself while crying
I am sorry aarya...i am sorry mera bacha....mumma aapke papa ko vapis nhi laa skti.....Nhi laa skti aapke papa ko vapis
Aapke papa ko to yw bhi nhi pta...ki...ki unki ek..ek beti bhi hai....Vo anjaan hai iss baat se ki..ki unki ek duniya...yha bhi hai....!

she cried and cried....felt helpless. The pain she felt years ago...she felt that pain again. The pain of being alone...the pain of being left.

She tried hard to move on....but she cant move on. She cant move on because she has arya in her life....
Neil left her.....but he also left his symbol of love behind him.....and because of which....Avni can never move on in her life.

In Night

Whole evening went in silence. Arya didnt came out of her room. Avni also kept crying and weeping, sitting ideal in her room.

When she saw its night, and Arya hasnt ate anything. She immediately wiped her face. She washed her face and went down to make dinner for her.

She made her favourite pasta with extra cheese. Arya will loves it...she thought smilingly

Taking the tray of food with her....she entered arya's room.