Chapter - 18

Avni looked at him with deep emotional eyes. He wanted to know each and every thing that she has to go through in these last years , he wanted to know what she had suffered because of him, and what all he had missed......

It was 10 p.m. in night.

They sat , and avni began telling him about her past, when she found out that she was pregnant....

Avni : Neil...tumhe pta hai jis din tum gaye...vo din meri life ka worst day tha...the day you left was the worst day of my life. I was completely broken. There was no feelings....no emotions left inside me......

Maa, Ali, Riya....sab the mere paas....they tried to cheer me up, tried to make me forgwt everything....but....tumhe bhulana itna aasan kaha tha neil....
she said looking at him...while he looked back at her...

After few seconds of their eye lock,  avni broke their eyelock and continued......

But maine koshish ki...bohot koshish ki tumhe bhulane ki neil...or...or shayad main bhula bhi paati...but....One day everything got changed....Uss ek din me sab badal gya neil....

I was not feeling well that day....kaafi uneasyness feel kar rhi thi.....and all my symptoms were indicating me in one direction...that i might be pregnant.....

My hands were literally shivering neil....while i was taking those pregnancy tests...and then those two lines changed everything......

Flashback begins.....

Avni was restlessly walking in her room, holding the pregnancy kit in her hands, waiting for the result to appear on it.....

After 5 minutes of restlessness, she looked at it, and saw those two lines , which confirms...that she is pregnant.

Her eyes widened at the result, and soon got filled with tears looking at it.

This was the third time she was testing, and all three results came positive. There was no doubt of assurance. She was undoubtedly pregnant.

She threw that away in anger and started crying holding her face in hands.

Avni : Why..why neil.....kyu gaye tum mujhe chhod ke...I hate you....I HATE YOU NEIL... she talked to herself, hating neil for leaving her to suffer alone.

She was crying in her room, she was cursing her fate....

After getting the news of pregnancy, she start getting more and more restless. She was hell nervous amd scared....her mind stopped working.

So many negative thoughts were roaming in her mind....She was so disturbed and broken that she just wanted to end her own life.

In that moment of panick and restlessness.....She even thought to call neil, and wanted to tell him everything and she want to ask him to come right back for the baby.

She decided to call him...and tell.him to come back. She dialed his number with shivering hands, and called so many times. But as always, he didnt picked up any call.

She just wanted him to pick up the call but he was not picking up her call making her more restless.

She then decided to record a voice mail and send him, asking him to call her back, as there is something urgent she wants to tell him.

She thought that after listening to the voice mail, he will definately call back.

But even after hours of efforts, when there was still no reply from his side, she threw the phone away and was completely shattered and broken.