🔪 twenty

it couldn't have gone any other way. even if chan had fallen in love with me, he could never condone me murdering his boy– ex boyfriend. and in that moment i also remembered something; the last this chan didn't like about jeongin.

he didn't like his picture being taken.

it was as if he was a different person, rage written all over his face. i was my turn to be scared now, as he shoved me to the ground, his muscular body towering over me. i couldn't deny that he looked hot from this angle, but i also couldn't ignore the glare he gave me.

i had to scramble to my feet to get away from him, running through the house. the only advantage i had right now was that i knew the layout of the house; i knew where you could hide, where the other person wouldn't look. chan had only been from the living room to my bedroom.

i ran downstairs first, running through the living room and hiding behind the couch nearest to the door. i knew i couldn't let chan get out, but i also couldn't let him get a hold of me. he couldn't kill me first.

he passed through the living room with a quick pace, moving straight into the dining room. i quietly got up and crept into the kitchen, grabbing the biggest kitchen knife i could. in that moment, all that controlled me was instinct. i didn't think about the possible consequences of my actions. i just knew that i had to protect myself and stop chan from telling anyone.

so when i finally snapped out of it and saw the handle of the knife sticking out from his chest, my heart broke.

i had killed the one person i had actually cared about. the one person i wanted to spend my life with. he fell to his knees in my arms, pulling me down with him. he didn't say anything, not that he had to, and all i could say was "i'm sorry".

i'm sorry i killed jeongin. i'm sorry i stalked you. i'm sorry i didn't confess to you properly.

i'm sorry for loving you.

ahhhh i'm actually sad that
this is ending :(((