🔪 five

our first interaction, as cliché as it sounds, was in a mall elevator. now you're probably thinking that i followed him there and was watching him all day, but you're wrong.

i have friends, you know. or had, i guess.

hwang hyunjin and lee yongbok, they were both on the dance team with me, and they were my best friends. so yeah, i wasn't the creepy loner type at school. i was surprisingly popular, but not popular enough to talk to bang chan.

we just hung out, as friends do. we got ice cream, bought some video games, visited the halloween store and messed around with the many costumes and masks until we got kicked out, which was very upsetting.

after a while i was tired, so i decided to call it a day and go home. well, that's what i told my friends. they had been constantly flirting with each other all day, not that i was surprised, but i was getting tired of being a third wheel.

don't get me wrong, i have no problem with them dating each other. heck, if i had chan i would show him off to the rest of the world. i would make sure everyone knew that he was mine and mine alone. but they were my best friends, and they were too busy snogging to tell that i had things on my mind.

so were they truly my friends?

idek