🔪 seventeen

chan came to my house after school pretty much everyday. my dad didn't get back from work until late so we had the house to ourselves the whole time. we mostly had sex, and god it was so good to be back in chan's arms, and over the weeks, jeongin became a distant memory. it was as if chan had completely forgotten about him.

we started going to school together as well, and everyone would stare at us as we walked through the halls. it wasn't official between us, but it was quite obvious that he was now mine. i had him wrapped around my little finger.

i sat with him at lunch as well, finding it a lot more fun with chan's friends than third wheeling with my own, and they took it personally, which i found so funny considering how much they cared about how i felt. but they aren't important.

and then at the end of the day, we would walk to my house, have sex, and then watch a movie or something. it felt good to be with him all the time, and i can say that i never felt better in my life. time seemed to stop when i was with him, and it was bliss.

that night, my dad had come home early from work, and chan was still here. so naturally i had to sneak him out of my window. i felt like juliet from her balcony as he hung onto the window ledge, reaching down to kiss him again. he used the pipe next to my window to semi safely climb down, not hurting himself too much when he landed.

and then he ran off into the sunset, almost as if we were the stars in a romance movie.

short chapters bc i'm trying
to drag this out to twenty

also if you like this story,
yall should check out my
new interactive fic called
'after school'! i would rlly
appreciate it !!!