🔪 eighteen

it was chan that had asked me to be his boyfriend, and obviously i said yes. what fool would i be if i turned it down? it happened a lot quicker than i thought it would though, only being three weeks after jeongin "jumped". but i wan't complaining.

we started walking around school with our hands held together, not caring about anyone else except ourselves. it was bliss, and i loved every moment of it.

not everyone shared the same happiness that we had though. chan's friends questioned our relationship, asking chan if he was just using me as a rebound. but i shut it down right there. i told them that i loved chan, and that if he didn't already, he would grow to love me to.

okay, so our relationship wasn't exactly healthy at first, but he really did grow to love me for real. we went on so many dates, all planned by me obviously, because i knew what i liked and i knew what chan liked. at this point, i knew him enough to be him.

i had all the things he hated about jeongin tucked in the back of my head as well, making sure to not tick any of those boxes, or it could be game over for us, and nobody wanted that.

one of our dates was at the arcade, and we had so much fun there. chan won the claw machine, giving the small charizard plushie to me as a gift, and i then beat him at dance dance revolution. and when the day was done, i noticed we hadn't taken any pictures. so i got my phone out and held it up for a selfie, ushering chan to come closer.

but he denied. he told me he didn't like pictures being taken of him. in fact, he hated it.

and back then, i still didn't realise that that was the last thing he hated about jeongin.

thank you for 1k reads!!