🔪 sixteen

chan was already on the roof before i was, standing on the far side of it, looking over the school grounds below. i called out his name while i approached him, and he turned to face me with a faint smile.

"you're upset about jeongin huh?" i asked him, and he did nod. he looked like he was gonna cry again. i wrapped my arms around his body, him moving to rest his head in my shoulder while i reassured him.

i remember him pulling away and looking into my eyes, and he looked so pained. it was pitiful, and i almost felt sorry for him. but he brought this on himself. nobody toys with lee minho. nobody.

"why do you want to meet me here?" i asked him, and he gulped, looking away from me.

he said, "i thought you killed jeongin, but it just seems silly now that i'm saying it." and i mean, i couldn't get mad; it was true that i killed him, but no one else could know that.

i cupped his cheek in my left hand, pulling him closer to me as i united our lips together again. it was a slow kiss, but i wasn't expecting anything more. it was loving, and that's all i wanted from chan; love.

eventually i was laid down on the concrete, chan hovering over me as our kiss never wavered. it was quite a strange moment when you think about it. chan is crying over the death of his ex boyfriend but kisses his killer. it was quite ironic, if you ask me.

oh you didn't ask? well fine, i'll just stop then.

hahahahahah