🔪 three

the clock read '23:13'. my parents had fallen asleep already, but yet again i couldn't. i sat on my bed, my laptop on my lap and my camera beside me plugged into it.

i was downloading all the pictures i had taken today in photography, as well as one very special picture. as they were all finally uploaded, i added them to their respective folders, and made a new one titled 'BANG CHAN'.

i immediately opened up the picture, staring at the scene. i imagined what it would have been like if i was the one kissing him, and not jeongin. it would have been bliss.

i felt the front of my pants tighten, staring down at the bulge that was growing there. with a sigh, i unbuttoned my jeans, pulling them and my boxers down to my knees.

i wrapped a hand around it, and started wanking myself off to him. all i could think about was 'what if it was bang chan?' what if he was the one with his hand around my cock? what if he was the one that slid his hand through my hair, pulling on the strands?

what if he was mine?

i kept whimpering his name constantly. he was the only thing on my mind, and it was complete bliss.

i had a shower when i was done, washing away all the cum that still stuck to my hand and legs. it was hard to think about that older male without going absolutely crazy for him.

and i was, absolutely crazy for him.

i updated yesterday but
oh well you're welcome ;)