Epilogue

~Years Later~

The lights of cameras flash in every direction as I walk down the red carpet with my arm linked in Jacob's.

"Luna this way!"

"Could you give us a statement?"

"Who are you wearing?"

I never really liked talking to paparazzi but sometimes I will answer a question that stands out.

When I hear red carpet I think of a reward show, or something similar to that.

And while we have been to a few of those, this isn't one of them.

It's actually a movie premier.

And the movie is about the band's path to fame.

We got the offer a little over a year ago, and we took the opportunity.

As we go farther down the carpet we do answer a couple of questions.

Some were about our excitement.

Some were trying to get drama.

And then there were the ones about our love lives.

Specifically mine and Jacob's.

Also, Will and Julia's.

Will actually proposed about two months ago. It was a small gathering, it was only them, the rest of the band, and Kimber. We all went out to a restaurant to celebrate our finished filming and the night ended with him on one knee.

They haven't started planning yet, but they are majorly excited.

And I couldn't be happier for them.

Jacob and I were in front of the others. The order pretty much went us, Will and Julz, Noah and Stephanie, and Michael and Lydia.

That's right.

My dream couples are together!

We're close to the entrance when Jacob decides to have us answer one last question.

"What would you say to inspiring artists?"

I thought about it for a moment. I wanted this to be helpful and true.

"Well, I would say to just keep going. And this doesn't even just go out to artists, this goes out to everyone hearing or seeing this. I say to not let anyone or anything put you down. You gotta be strong if you want to make your dreams come true. Throughout the beginning of the movie, you'll see just how strong I had to be to deal with these guys. I could've given up multiple times, but I didn't. And I hope at least one person also doesn't. No matter what you can't stop fighting for your dream. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. Just remember that."

I took a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding in as I said that. I said a pretty long speech, but I wanted people to hear it.

"God I was wanting this to be a bigger surprise but after hearing, you say that..."

My focus hadn't been on Jacob so when I felt him remove his arm from mine I looked right over to him, and he was getting on one knee.

When I tell you my hand immediatly went to my mouth I mean it.

The crowd around us almost gasped in unison and then it was dead silent.

He held the box open in front of him and smiled up at me.

"Luna Bell, your speech just now made me realize I can't wait any longer. I have loved you for as long as I can remember. You are an amazing person, you are kind, smart, talented, and beautiful. And I am hoping, praying, that you'll say yes when I ask you, will you marry me?"

I smile and pull him up and pull him into a kiss.

As we come apart he looks me right in the eyes still with a huge smile, "Well?"

I smile, "Yes!"

He picks me up and spins me around before yelling, "She said yes!" for all the world to hear.

Everyone around us cheered and after he put me down he slid the ring on my finger. But I couldn't care less about it. I'm now engaged to the man I love.

And I couldn't be any happier as we walk into the theater doors.

I don't know what the future exactly has in store for us.

But we're all ready.