Chapter 34

It's the night of the concert and we are all walking out to the buses.

It was a great performance. Everything went smoothly and the boys and I didn't run into Cole.

We all head back to the hotel and once we get there Kimber announces that since it is a holiday weekend we won't be leaving until the upcoming Sunday, which is four days from now.

If you haven't guessed, tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

Which has its pros and cons.

The pros are that it's my first Thanksgiving with the band. But the major con is that it's my first without Julz.

I'm sure we'll facetime or at least call tomorrow, so it'll be fine.

I guess.

Anyways, once we get back to the penthouse I look at the time and realize its barely eight o'clock.

"I'm kind of hungry, is anyone willing to share a pizza with me?" Jacob asks as he pulls his phone out and starts scrolling.

Michael, Noah, Will, and I all give some sort of confirmation so he ends up ordering two large pepperoni pizzas.

And after about half an hour, we're all sitting in the living area stuffing our faces with food.

We end up watching a ton of Disney movies surprisingly and I'm not complaining. But when I tell you the boys exploded in screech singing when 'I'll Make A Man Out Of You' came on, I mean it.

And Will surprisingly hit the high note.

Which causes all of our heads to snap in his direction.

I quickly pause the tv and look at him wide-eyed.

"Since when can you sing?!" Michael says before I can.

Will just laughs, "I always have, you guys have known this."

I scoff with my eyes still wide, "I didn't!"

He just shakes his head a little with a smile, "Well, now you know."

I play the movie and for the rest of the night, we just watch movies and mess around.

***

It's the next morning and I hear various whispers around me, so I don't open my eyes yet.

"Dude shut up they'll wake up."

"Yeah right, we all know they both are ridiculously heavy sleepers."

"Still, we need to get a picture so stay quiet."

"Ugh, whatever."

"It won't happen anyway."

"They kinda look good don't you think?"

They all break out in laughter and then someone says something else.

"Kinda but like I said, it's not gonna happen."

After a few more moments I hear the shutter sound when you take a picture with your phone and a few moments after that I pretend to just wake up.

"What are you three smirking at?" I ask as I stretch a little and yawn.

"Nothing, you've just been cuddling up with Jacob for who knows how long," Noah says with a smirk.

I look over at his face and see he is most definitely still asleep and then look back at the other three with a smirk, "He's kind of comfy actually."

They all give some sort of reaction ad I just look them over.

"You took a picture didn't you?" I ask staring right at Noah.

Since he can't lie, he quickly nods and I raise an eyebrow, "Let me see," I said before holding my hand out.

The phone is dropped into my hand and I look at the picture and to my surprise, we actually do look kind of cute.

"Huh, looks like Julz lied to me. I don't look like a goblin when I sleep," I say before handing back the phone.

They all laugh a little which ultimately is the cause of Jacob waking up.

"Well, good morning sunshine," I say with a smirk as I look back up at him.

He just smirks, "Good morning."

The other three just gag and Noah says to get a room and I just laugh and sit up.

"Alright you four go take a shower you guys stink," I say with a smirk.

"So do you," Michael says as he gets up.

"No, I don't. Now go."

They all groan and get up and head to their various rooms, but not before Jacob winks at me when the others all can see, which causes them to roll their eyes and throw various pillows at him while he and I just laugh.

I grab my laptop from my room to just look up various things when a facetime call from Julia takes over my entire screen.

I accept the call and smile, "Hey!"

"Hey, Lu! Happy Thanksgiving!" she says with a similar smile.

"Happy Thanksgiving."

We talk for a while and after a surprisingly long time, we finally get onto the topic of the boys.

"So where are the idiots?" she asks.

"Showering, we all crashed in the living room and I was the only one who actually took care of myself last night."

She laughs a little, "Well I called them idiots for a reason. Anyways, any big plans? When are you leaving for your next gig?"

"Nothing really today. I think Kimber has something planned for the big group tonight but other than that nothing. And we're leaving on Sunday so we have some time."

She just nods a little and is about to say something before her eyes go wide, "Oh my god," she laughs.

I look behind me and see Will walk in wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Hey, Luna have you seen my phone-"

"Dude I'm video calling my sister!" I exclaim.

He rolls his eyes and walks closer to the screen, "Do you honestly think I care? Hey, Julia. Happy Thanksgiving."

Julz smirks, "Happy Thanksgiving."

"Ugh gross. Go get some clothes on and then you can get your phone." I say before pushing him away from me and towards his room.

And he laughs the entire time.

As I sit back down and Julz is just on the other side laughing her head off.

"Now that he's been dealt with, are you doing anything today?" I ask as I grab Will's phone from beside me and put it in my pocket.

"Nope, you know us we don't usually do anything majorly for Thanksgiving. But I'm making a pumpkin pie," she says with a slight smile.

My eyes go wide, "Oh my god our tradition! We always make a pie together! Pumpkin this year huh?"

She nods, "Yeah but don't worry about it. Just think of me whenever you have pie today, alright?"

I'm about to say okay when there's a knock on the door. I tell her I'll be right back and go to see who possibly could be there. When I open it there isn't anyone there but there is a box sitting on the ground filled with everything needed to make a pumpkin pie.

"You can't be serious," I say with a laugh as I pick up the box and head back to the couch.

I sit down and put the box beside me, "You are a genius."

She smiles, "I know."