Chapter 33

Instead of going to the hotel right away, the boys, Kimber, and I stop at a steakhouse about twenty minutes from the hotel to eat.

We're there for a good two hours at least. But, it was amazing to just relax and spend time with the people I have come to think of as family.

After we paid, we all headed out and towards the bus.

But I honestly couldn't help myself.

To my luck, Jacob and I were the last ones to climb onto the bus. But before we did, I pulled him aside and out of view from the others.

"Woah, Sia what's up?" he asks as he catches his balance.

"I just wanted to ask about what you said to Richards back at the venue," I say as I put my hands in my back pockets to keep me from fidgeting.

He raises an eyebrow, "What about it?"

"Did you mean it?"

He laughs a little and nods before looking me in the eyes, "Of course I did. I said everything truthfully. I for sure see you as an amazing artist and person. I see it more and more every day. Also, you most definitely can be more terrifying than your sister, but mostly just when someone eats your food."

I laugh a little, "Well, thank you. It honestly means a lot. Now, let's get on the bus."

He nods and we climb onto the bus and head back to the hotel.

***

Throughout the next few weeks, we have a performance about every two or three days. At most, there is a four-day break. It really just depends on how far the drive is between locations and the concerts are scheduled so we have time to relax after each one. Well, mainly so I can since we don't want to destroy my vocal cords so early on.

Anyways, it's actually exactly four weeks since our first concert and we are leaving the city we're in for our next concert which is tomorrow.

I head back into the lounge sort of area in the back of the bus and I just watch some random show on the tv back there.

That is until my four idiots come barging in, ruining my relaxation time.

I roll my eyes and pause the tv before looking at them, "What do you idiots want? I'm trying to watch something!"

Michael scoffs, "Watch it on your phone."

I glare at him then look at Jacob, "Alright Blondie what are you guys arguing about?"

He smirks a little, "Is water wet?"

I groan and the boys explode into another argument about it until I finally get their attention back.

"If you want my opinion and what I'm pretty sure is correct, no, water isn't wet."

Will and Michael both groan while Jacob and Noah both laugh at them.

"I told you she would be on our side!" Noah exclaims.

I roll my eyes, "Can you leave now or are you just gonna stay here and annoy me?"

They all exchanged looks then fell onto different seating with smirks on their faces.

I just roll my eyes and press play.

Once we get to the hotel, I grab a couple of my bags, expecting one of the crew people like usual, but instead, Kimber is on the bus.

"Alright, you guys, time to show off your muscles some of the guys are sick with food poisoning so you're gonna have to carry your own bags."

We all say okay and she walks off the bus.

I throw my backpack over my shoulders and grab a suitcase in each hand and easily pull it through the bus.

That is of course until the steps.

You would think it would be pretty easy, but sometimes I'm not very smart so I was making it way more difficult than it needed to be.

"Luna, leave the suitcases on the bus, step off, and I'll hand you them," I hear Jacob say from behind me.

I sigh and just look back at him with a nod before doing just that.

He hands me one of my suitcases but instead of giving me my other one, he pulls it off with his things and doesn't give it back.

"Would you give me my suitcase?" I ask as I follow him towards the group.

"Chill out, I'm not gonna do anything to it. I'm just gonna pull it up to the penthouse," he replies as he continuously moves it out of my reach.

"I can handle my own bag."

"Just let me be a gentleman please," he fake whines as he rolls his eyes.

I roll my own and back off, "Fine. I'll go get our keys."

He nods and I just walk off and get the band's keys from Kimber and Shawn.

"I see Jacob has an extra bag," Shawn says with a brow raised.

I roll my eyes, "He took it from me and won't give it back until we get to the penthouse."

Kimber just smiles, "Well at least you don't have to carry all of your bags."

"True," I say with a nod and once Kimber tells everyone we're good to go inside we all do.

Right as I walk into the room I take my bag from Jacob and he just laughs a little before heading to his room.

But not before calling out, "You're welcome."

Which causes me to roll my eyes and half heartedly yell back, "Thanks."

The rest of the night is pretty uneventful. We had already had dinner so we just stayed in the penthouse for the rest of the night. I mainly just watched tv and every now and then one of the boys would join me for a little while before heading back to their rooms.

It was probably past midnight when I acually went back to my room, but I knew it would be fine. I have plenty of alarms and I'll make sure I am in the serving area for breakfast before any of the boys.

And I only want to so I can make fun of them before they have coffee.