37 ♛

"Daniel here has a girlfriend, unbelievable right?" I laugh and slightly nudge Anna who was making Daniel groan in frustration.
Sam circles his arm around Anna and they peck which makes me and Daniel create gagging noises to make them feel uncomfortable.

"Mama take a polaroid of us on Sam's camera before we go out, I have some extra films in my drawer," she rans inside the house and takes Sam's camera before running back outside. We all move close together, Sam's hand landing on Anna's but which makes me and Daniel gag again. The flash blinds us and we all start complaining about how we weren't ready, we hadn't even start smiling, we didn't even look at the camera!

"Mom you are the worst photographer EVER! We weren't even ready, thats a waste of a good film!"

"It looks cute if you ask me," we all cuddle around her.

Sam was smiling while Anna was laughing at me and Daniel groaning at the amount of sexual tension they were radiating. My eyes were rolled back completely and Daniel was frowning at Sam.

"It looks good, one day we will have to explain to our children why me and Daniel look mad and why Sam has a cheeky smile."

"You can actually kind of see his arm down there," Daniel squints his eyes looking at Sam and Anna's inappropriate pose. Sam pulls the photo away, "You guys are disgusting! Stop checking it out!"

"We wouldn't be checking it out if you posed like a normal human being!" I complain at his stupid reasoning.

"Well it's still disgusting, bunch of pervs!"

"We are the pervs! You guys can't even get a room," Daniel rolls his eyes at Sam who sticks his tongue out like a pubescent.

"Guys enough," Anna was having a fit of laughter at our argument, she was the only one growing mature  out of us four and didn't bicker that much anymore. She was actually acting more mature than Daniel nowadays.

"We'll come display it later, now we have to go before the carnival is too full," I had asked my dad to drive us there, which he complained about non stop because we aren't kids and are very capable of driving on our own without disturbing an old man.

"50 isn't that old dad!"

"Get in the stupid car before I change my mind! And no punk music!"

"We don't listen to punk," Sam corrects him as we all enter inside the car, me rushing towards the front seat before Sam got the chance.

"We like music that has an immaculate vibe but is about breakups," Anna says about to land on Sam's lap when Daniel starts to nonchalantly motion towards my dad. Sam rolls his eyes and takes Anna's hand into his.

"The irony is that you are all taken, one of you guys is engaged," Dad looks at me and winks, a cheeky smirk painting his features.

"Pops!" I slide down in my seat, because for some reason I was feeling embarrassed. It wasn't like me, but every time they joked about me and Maximus heat would rise up in my cheeks and I'd be incredibly shy and awkward.

"I don't even have a ring yet," I mumble as Sam connects his sad boy hour songs. I roll the window down and let my short hair dance behind me, letting the wind blow my thoughts away and make me feel light headed and free, like a 2 year old who had no worries.

It felt amazing.

.

"So shall I come pick you guys up?" We all jump out of the car, even though we heard dad loud and clear no one was listening and already pointing towards the "pop and win" stall.