23♛

Tomorrow wasn't a good day. It was worse than the day before.

"Nothing can top that," Sam tried to reassure me.

"Ah why did I have to have feelings for a darn Prince!" A part of me was regretting about going to the Coffee Bar that day. If I never met Max my life would have been normal, mutantish normal.

"Hales they are going to forget about it, celebrities go through this all the time," I scoff, it was true but people in England were snobby and always gossiping . Now imagine what they would have to say about the prince 'dating' a disabled girl. Im pretty sure the Queen doesn't acknowledge it. I had no idea why these newspapers were starting to be published now when I was at his party a few days ago, they should have been out ages ago not when we returned. This is exactly what Maximus was trying to prevent but apparently the media outsmarted him.

I frown and stare at the headline once more, "Disabled Girl trying to lure Prince Maximus with her Prosthesis," that was honestly rude.

"Listen to this one, 'Disabled girl trying to gain acceptance,'" Sam scoffs and throws the paper into the bin.

"Trying to gain acceptance!? What the fuck is wrong with people! That is rude and ignorant!" Anna was more frustrated then me, if she could get her hands on whoever published the newspapers, he would have been in hell a long time ago.

I groan,"They are all negative," I open my phone just for a youtube video notification to pop up on my screen.

"Look at her obnoxious behavior", was the title of the video. Something told me it was about me but at the same time I prayed it wasn't. I press it with shaking fingers and breath in as I wait for the video to load.

"Fuck the fucking Queen and Prince's of fucking England!" Was the first thing the video yelled, well technically young drunk me with legs. It was the footage that was stolen from my apartment. They got exactly what they needed, proof that I was imperfect and not a good fit for the prince. They wanted to show that I didn't support the Monarchy and they showed that alright.

"Wasn't that just before your surgery?" I nod biting my nails as the footage of me swearing continued playing.

"Is she who we want as our princess?" A feminine voice spoke in the background of a video of me burping obnoxiously in the camera.

"She is rude, obnoxious, disgusting, incomplete and definitely doesn't have the attitude of a princess. We don't want her! Raise awareness for this video of her cursing at our beloved Queen and the monarchy by using the following hashtag, #sheisanogo. Subscrib-" Anna had cut her off by pressing the off button on my phone.

"And she is just jealous just because her 'complete' self wasn't noticed by the prince," I wondered if Maximus knew about this. What would he say to the media? Curiosity was eating me.

"Hales how did they get the video?" Sam raises his eyebrow already knowing what my breakdown was about.

"Guys I want to get out of here," I wanted to run away from Sam because I knew he was going to pester me until I spilled.

"That is against the fucking law Hales!" Anna didn't know what was going on and so kept quiet and let Sam take the lead.

"Its a crime! And you are okay with it? What the fuck is wrong with you?" I sigh and fiddle with my fingers trying to come up with a coherent answer.