15♛

I wake up to the feel of water being sprinkled on my face, opening my eyes in frustration I stare up at the blue orbs that were too close up to my face. I hated it, absolutely hated being woken up with water. My mom did it a lot since I'm a heavy sleeper and I had to tell her how badly I hated being woken up like that for her to stop. I glare up at the culprit who looked very unbothered.

"Hello Barry!" I yawn and stretch my numb legs and rub against my heavy eyelids. I will get him for this, I will avenge this water assault on my sleep.

"Wake up dude," he whispers, his face still centimeters away from my own. Did this man not know of a thing called personal space.

"I don't want to get up," I whine shifting against the car seat as I searched for a better sleeping position. I growl when I feel water on my cheeks.

"I swear I will slaughter you! Stop that! Just stop that!" I kick the dashboard and forcefully close my eyes as I try to regain the good sleep that was now forever lost thanks to a gummy bear.

"But we are here," I shake my head and close my eyes already drifting away as I let the drowsiness consume me, that is until I feel the warmness of his fingers seep into my body as his palm sneaks underneath my thighs.

"You can sleep on me," I was heaved from the car seat and unto his arms. I instantly wrap my arms around his neck not quite trusting this man and all traces of sleep being replaced with worry. I skeptically look at his flexed arms and then the ground. He didn't look so strong but I haven't fallen off yet so I'll cut him some slack.

"Do you want a room alone or with a maid?" His voice resonates from his chest but I don't bother answering, my brain not able to fully function past worry of being dumped on the ground like luggage.

"I like beds," his laugh reverberates through my body. He says something but I don't listen burying myself into his shirt, better to sleep than to worry. My eyes slowly closing as I prepared myself to power off again but with the loudest gasp I quickly jolt out of his arms when I feel his warm fingers trail over my collarbone as he moved my sweaty hair out of my face.

"Hales are you okay?" I look down towards my sneakers too embarrassed to look up at him, I mean what the gummy bear was that? He was just moving my hair out of my face and yet my body's response was to jolt right out of his arms?

"Yeah...yeah, yeah I'm okay," I quickly swipe my hand over my collarbone trying to erase the little tingles that were pricking me.

"I feel naked," I pull the dress over my non existent breasts as I try to hide the 'cleavage' that was spilling from the dress.  He walks away from me probably expecting me to follow, which I do because I don't even know where I am, "I have shirts, I forgot to pack your clothes Im sorry," I frown at how he forget the most essential element of a trip.

"The castle is small but there are a lot of rooms..." He rants on and on about the castle but I cut him off as my eyes land on the castle for the first time. It wasn't small as he said it would be, it was huge! It was beautiful, the majestic stone building looming above us as the grapevines danced around the stone walls. I was speechless at its sight, so medieval and so delicate, surrounded by millions of roses in every color. The nature surrounding its beautiful structure was what left me in awe.

"This is...." I struggle finding the right words to describe its beauty. I look up towards the blue sky and breath into the million scents of roses that I was allergic to.