13♛

"Hales get off that couch," I shake my head burying my head in the large tub of ice cream.

"I messed up, what if he never wants to meet me again? I should have kept my large mouth shut but no! I had to be little miss nosy and ask a stupid question!" They couldn't hear me since my voice was getting muffled by the container my head was buried in.

"Hales, are you sure the hoodie guy at our Coffee Bar is The GODDAMNED PRINCE OF FUCKING ENGLAND!?" Sam was still traumatized by the information, his mouth agape as his small pea like brain tried to process in the huge load of information.

"Yes!"

"Then girl got off that coach and put some makeup on! You have been invited to a Royal Birthday for fucks sake! Stop sulking and get your ass up!"

I shake my head once more, "What if he sees me and throws me out?"

"He won't, the fucking prince wants to be friends with you!? Who sneaks into a girls apartment in a hoodie and gets all cliche on her? He probably even likes you!" I knew that last part wasn't true because we were barely even friends and we've met only a few times.

"Sam you should too! See how romantic they are! They aren't even a thing but they are goals! All we ever do is hit people with rocks for dates!" I look over at Daniel who had the same expression as mine and as if on sync we both shout,"Admitted!"

"Admitted what!?" They look over at us with wide eyes realizing their huge mistake.

"That you two are dating!" Daniel moves over to them and pushes them towards each other and after an eternity of sitting on the coach I finally stand up to jump around the two.

"I knew it! Now kiss!" They shake their heads and try to get out of Daniels grip on both of them.

"She said kiss," he says in an authoritative voice glaring so hard even I was scared.

"Okay Damn boy, when you think your homie is all chill and shit," Daniel widens his eyes in a now stupid looking glare making Sam roll his eyes and look towards Anna who was patiently waiting.

"Can I do the honors of kissing you m-" and before he could complete his sentence Anna smacks her lips on top of his. A small smile on Sam's lips buries itself in the kiss they were sharing.

"He likes her," Daniel whispers while smiling at the two of them, still gripping both their arms.

"You can let go now?" He laughs and gently lets go moving back a bit. I vigorously cough when Sam's hand starts sliding southwards, reminding them of our existence. He opens his eyes which looked creepy during kissing, winks at me and purposely grips her ass. A small shout escapes my lips and I quickly cover my innocent eyes acting as if Ive never seen Sam make out with a girl before.

"You can open your eyes now Hales," I separate my fingers and peek first just to make sure their wasn't anymore grabbing.

"Pheeww, I thought you guys were going to need a bedroom!" They both roll their eyes and before I could even process what was happening I was pushed back on the couch and sprayed with my cheap window washer.

"Thats a window washer you fool!" Anna shouts at Daniel who shrugs and sprays more on my face. I wipe it away and glare at him, "Would someone tell me what the gummy heck is going on here?"