Intro

***This book is a spin off to 'Stay With Me' and the books that are before that; it may be helpful at points to read those first!***

Hi! I'm Rhylee, but some people call me Rhy. I'm 16 years old, I have an older brother, Trevor, who's 18. He's my half brother, but I don't think of him that way, he's just my brother to me. My favorite color's pink, I play volleyball and basketball, and I like music. But I'm a Lynch, so liking music was a given.

Yes I said my last name's Lynch. Ross is my dad. I love being apart of this family; everyone's amazing and I couldn't ask for a better family.

I'm about to start my sophomore year of high school and I'm really excited. I go to a public school even though my family is kinda famous. My mom said she wanted me to have as "normal" as a life that I can. This year I made the varsity volleyball team as a sophomore, that rarely happens at my school. Trevor and my cousins Jase and Nick also go to the same school as me. Jase and Trevor are going to be seniors, and Nick's going to be a freshman.

I also have 4 other cousins. Paige, Nicole, who are both 14, then there's Lacey who's 9, and Christian who's only 2.

Let me break this down even more for you.

Jase and Lacey's parents are Rydel and Ellington. Paige is Riker and Kelsey's daughter, Nick and Nicole are Rocky and Alexa's kids, and Christian's parents are Juliet and Ryland.

Having a big family can get confusing sometimes.

Anyways; despite some of the age differences between all of us, we're really close. Jase is like my second big brother, and Paige, Nicole, and Lacey are like this younger sisters I never had.

So yeah; that's a little about me and my life!

A/N

Hope you liked!!

Okay. I know I said I was going to wait at least a week, but I wanted to put something up. I just don't know when the next time I'll update will be..but I won't wait too long.

Let me know what you think so far and let me know if you have any questions about the family part and stuff.

Thanks for reading!! :)