Chapter 19

On Monday when we get to school, everyone's all over Jesse asking him if he's okay, and saying that they're sorry that he's out for a couple games.

During lunch, I help him get his food, and we go sit down with everyone.

"So what was with you on Friday night? You seemed a little out of it." Trevor asked him.

He looked at me nervously.

"You don't have to say anything if you don't want to." I whisper.

"It's not like they're not going to find out anyways." He whispers back.

"So are you going to tell us, or are you two going to keep whispering to each other?" Lukas asks.

"Well it's not like you're not going to know about it anyways, it'd be better hearing it from me." Jesse begins; "Ali's pregnant."

"What?" Everyone says shocked.

"Now I understand why you thought he needed to be there when you told us." Caitlyn tells me.

"It's for sure yours?" Trevor asks him.

"As far as I know, yes." He answers.

"But she cheated on you with multiple guys, how are you so sure?" Olivia asks.

"Well, the time all kinda matches up. So unless she cheated on me that last time we slept together, it's mine."

"It could be possible that it's not." She says.

"Thanks for making me feel so much better about all this, Liv." Jesse says unenthused. "Can we please talk about something else now?"

At the end of the day, I go to my locker and grab the things I need to do at home.

"So how does it feel knowing you're going to be losing Jesse soon?" Whitney, Ali's best friend asks me as she walks over and stands next to my locker.

I roll my eyes.

"What makes you think that just because he'll have a kid with another girl means he's going to be with her?" I ask her sounding a little annoyed.

"Well it would be the right thing to do. And we both know Jesse, he always does the right thing."

"Maybe this time, he'll do what's right for him. He's going to be in that baby's life, which is also the right thing to do, but that doesn't mean he has to be with Ali. She's hurt him enough."

"Maybe if he was a better boyfriend, she wouldn't have had to cheat on him."

"Don't even go there. He's an amazing guy. She's the one who obviously never liked him."

"You're the one who's going to be sorry when he hurts you like he did Ali." Whitney says.

"Oh yeah, 'cause he was the one who cheated on her throughout their entire relationship." I say sarcastically.

"I wouldn't be too sure about that." She begins; "ask him about what happened at Ali's New Years party two years ago."

"Wait, I was at that party. I think I would've known if something happened."

"This happened after you left; your brother might know what I'm talking about though."

"Why should I believe anything you tell me? Nothing probably even happened." I say.

"You believe what you want, but don't come crying to me when he turns out to be the bad guy."

"Whatever. I'm done." I tell her walking away.

I walk outside into the parking lot and find Trevor's car.

"What took you so long?" He asks.

"Whitney stopped me and was trying to tell me that Jesse's going to leave me."

"Don't believe her. Jesse really likes you, he wouldn't leave you for Ali."

"I didn't say I believed her. I know he won't leave me."

We talk about our day on the way home.

A/N

Hope you liked!!

This chapter probably wasn't the greatest, it's just a filler cuz I felt like I needed to put something up.

I'm going to be really busy next week, so I don't know when I'll be able to update again.

Thanks for reading!! :)