Chapter 11

The party went over well and Mom and dad never found out.

Today Sabrina's taking me dress shopping. I'm not going to lie, I don't wear skirts or dresses a lot, but I love going homecoming dress shopping.

When we get to the mall, we go into several stores and I try on a lot of dresses. I couldn't find one that I liked enough to buy.

We go into this one store that's only in the mall around in time for homecoming. There's hundreds of dresses hanging up in the store.

"You're probably going to find a dress here." Sabrina says.

"And if I don't, there's something wrong."

We look around and I try on a few more dresses; still nothing.

"You need to try this one on." Sabrina says pulling out a dress that's white on the top with a black design, and black at the bottom where it flows out.

I take it from her and go try it on.

"Oh my gosh it looks gorgeous on you."

"I love it. This is defiantly it."

"I agree, you look amazing." The saleswoman says walking over to us. "But I'm afraid it might be out of your price range though."

I have a feeling that she's judging Sabrina and I because of what we're wearing, which is only jean shorts and a tank top with converse, and based off our hair color, since mine has pink in it and Sabrina's is basically all blue.

"Excuse me?" I ask trying to be polite.

"Did you look at the price tag?"

"No, but trust me, I think I can afford it."

I go back into the dressing room and change out of the dress. When I'm done, I check the price tag just to make sure I knew how much it actually was.

$115. Okay, it's a little much for a homecoming dress; but this is when it's a good thing I'm a Lynch.

"How much is it?" Sabrina asks me quietly so the lady doesn't hear her.

"$115. Don't worry, I have my credit card."

"All set?" The lady asks once we're at the register.

"I think so."

She rings up the dress and it ends up being $125 with tax.

I hand her my credit card and smile.

"Okay, miss L-Lynch." She says and her eyes get bigger. "I'm so sorry, I had no idea you're parents were famous." She says handing back my card.

She puts the dress in one of those big plastic bags to keep it protected and hands it to me.

"It's okay. Just next time, don't judge a book by its cover." I say as I walk out of the store.

"Oh my gosh. Her face was priceless when she found out you were a Lynch." Sabrina says once we're out of the store.

"That was so funny."

We walk around the mall for a little while, and decide to eat lunch there as well.

"I'm gonna call Christian and tell him I found a dress." I tell Sabrina.

I pull out my phone and call him.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey it's me. I found a dress." I say.

"That's good."

"Who are you talking to?" I hear a girl ask him in the background.

"Who's that?" I ask.

"No one, I gotta go." He says as he ends the call.

"Well that was weird."

"What?"

"There was a girl in the background asking him who he was talking to and when I asked him who it was, he said it was no one and hung up." I tell her

"Maybe his mom came home."

"Maybe."

After we were done eating, we finished walking around the mall, then Sabrina took me back home.

A/N

Hope you liked!!

I've been writing a lot the past couple days so I probably won't space out the updates too much the next couple weeks.

Did you guys watch Riker on Dancing With the Stars last night?

What did you think about his hair?

I liked it a lot. It looked good with what he was wearing.

Make sure to vote and comment!

Thanks for reading!! :)