Chapter 6

The two weeks I was grounded was the longest two weeks of my life.

The only time I saw anyone was at school.

Christian wanted me to sneak out a few times to either hang out or go to a party. As much as I wanted to, I didn't want mom or dad to find out and get grounded even longer.

The first thing I did when I got ungrounded was call him and ask him to pick me up. I'm going to go crazy if I have to spend another second in my house, two weeks was enough.

He arrived at my house about ten minutes after I called him. Neither mom or dad questioned where I was going, they just told me to "think about what I do before I do it so I don't get in trouble again."

I get into his car and he leans over and kisses me.

"I've missed hanging out with you." He says.

I smile.

"We've only been together once, and it was at a party and I got wasted. I'm surprised I even remember everything." I say as he backs out of my driveway.

"You actually remember what happened?"

"Yeah. The last thing I remember that happened at the party was Trevor pulling you off me, then he took me home."

"So you do remember everything."

"Yep."

"And how do you feel about everything that happened?" He questions.

"I kinda liked it."

"Would you like to go to another party with me tonight?"

I really want to; but what dad said as I was leaving replays in my head. I really don't want to get grounded again.

"I really want to, but I don't want to get in trouble with my parents again." I tell him.

"You could just stay at my house tonight and I could take you home tomorrow. Then they'll never know."

"Oh yeah, 'cause that would go over real well." I use my hand to pretend I'm taking on the phone; "'Hey mom can I spend the night at my boyfriends house? Oh yeah, he's also the guy at the party that I was with.' Like I said, that would go over real well."

"Can't you just lie and say you're sleeping over Caitlyn's or something?"

"I guess. But I'd have to tell Caitlyn to cover for me incase something happens."

"Well then call her and ask her." He says.

I pull my phone out of my purse and call Caitlyn.

"Hey! You got your phone back!" She answers.

"Yep! Can you do a huge favor for me?" I ask.

"Sure, what's up?"

"So I want to spend the night at Christians tonight, but my mom would never let me, so if anything happens, can I just say I'm at your house and you could cover for me?"

"You're really hanging out with him? Rhylee, he's bad news; I tried telling you that last week when you wanted to sit with him at lunch instead of us. Jesse also got a little jealous when he saw you with Christian."

I ignore that comment about Jesse and go back to the reason why I called her.

"Please Caitlyn? I'll do anything you want me to. It'll only happen once, I promise."

"Okay fine. But I mean it, he's bad news. You're going to get hurt."

"Thank you so much! Don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

I end the call.

"So?" Christian asks.

"She said she'll do it, but only this once." I tell him.

"Okay good. The party doesn't start until 7, so what do you want to do until then?"

"Well I can't go to a party looking like this." I say looking down at what I'm wearing.

I mean, it's a pink tank top and jean shorts, but it's not something I'd wear to a party.

"I take it that's your way of saying you want to go to the mall."

"I was hoping you'd catch on." I say smiling.

"You're lucky your gorgeous and I like you so much." Christian says as he turns the corner so we're headed towards the mall.

~~

After trying on several outfits, I finally found one for the party. We go back to his house after I find an outfit.

"Are you sure I look okay?" I ask Christian.

"You look beautiful." He answers. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yep."

We get into his car and he drives to the party.

"Where's this party at?" I ask him after we've been driving for a couple minutes.

"It's at my friend, Sabrina's house."

"Oh."

"She's really cool, you'll like her."

About ten minutes later, we arrive at Sabrina's house.

A girl with runs out of the house as we're walking to the door.

"Christian! I'm so glad you could make it!" She says hugging him. "Who's this?" She asks looking at me.

"This is Rhylee, my girlfriend." Christian says wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"It's nice to meet you! I'm Sabrina." She tells me shaking me hand. (A/N Pic of the girl is suppose to be her.)

"Nice to meet you too." I say back.

"Hey Christian! Come over here!" A group of guys yell over at him.

"Do you mind if I go hang out with some friends?" He asks me.

"I can hang out with you; you seem really cool." Sabrina says.

"Sure, sounds fun."

Christian kisses me then heads over to the group of guys.

Sabrina and I walk into her house and head to the living room.

This party wasn't as big as I thought it was going to be. There's a lot of people, but it's not anything like how Ali's party was a few weeks ago.

"So tell me about yourself." Sabrina says as we sit down on the couch.

"Well, I'm 16 years old, and I'm a sophomore." I tell her.

"You're only a sophomore?! I thought you were at least a junior."

I laugh a little.

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"Well I'm 21, I'm a hair stylist and a tattoo artist, and I live here with my boyfriend." Sabrina says.

"That's cool! That kinda explains the blue in your hair now." I say hoping that didn't sound rude or anything.

"Yeah, I'm not officially a hair stylist yet, I'm taking a few classes. But I use my hair to experiment on."

"I've never dyed my hair before."

"Really? It's so pretty."

"Thanks."

"Do you want to?" She asks.

"Dye my hair?"

"Yeah."

"I don't know, maybe."

"Come on." She says standing up and heading upstairs.

Whatever's about to happen is going to be really hard hiding from mom and dad.

A/N

I am soooo sorry I haven't updated recently. I was planning on updating earlier in the week, but I got my phone taken away.

I hope you guys liked these 2 chapters!!

Thanks for reading!! :)