Someone I Like...

*~*My POV*~*

" Fu...Sion...Haaaaa!! " They touches fingers together after doing some weird dance. Then there was a bright light, I shielded my eyes, the it was just one person. He has spiky hair. It was black at the top and purple at the bottom. They had on this weird best thing, with a sleeveless top that was waaaay too tight. They had white sweatpants and a blue tie around their waist with boots like the saiyan suit.

" Woah! That was awesome! " I said. They smirked. " I know right? " They said. I guess they got trunks attitude. He was more cocky when he was a kid though. " Wanna try? " Bulla asked. I nodded. Then the guy scoffed.
" Like you could do it right away! It takes practice! " He said. We did the same stupid dance and said the words, and it actually worked.

*~*Gilla's POV*~*

A/N: they look like this

And super saiyan:

Awesome right? I did punched and kicks and stuff

Awesome right? I did punched and kicks and stuff. " What?! How did you do that?! " They asked. " It was easy, I just did what you did and Bam! " I said. " It's not that easy! It took hours to make me perfect! " He said. " I guess I'm just better then you " I shrugged. " Ugh. Whatever I'm gonna go show mom and Daddy " I said. " Uh, which one? " He asked.
" Both dummy " I rolled my eyes before flying off. And they followed me.

*~*At capsule Corp*~*

Everyone was shocked. " One try? " Mr piccolo asked. " Yep, it was easy. I just copied them and now I'm here " I said. " Cool! " Daddy said. " No! Not cool Kakarot " Dad said. " Why not? " Daddy asked. " Our own creations are getting stronger and stronger! They'll be our demise " Dad said. Mom(Bulma) hit him on the top of the head.
" Don't talk about our daughter that way! " She said annoyed. I just laughed. " So what do we call you then? " Gohan asked. " Gilla " I said holding up the peace sign.

" Why don't you try going super saiyan? " Mr piccolo asked. I nodded, and let out a sigh.
" Haaaaaaaaa!!! " I said powering up. Mom(both) was almost blown away. It worked. " So cool! " Gohan said. I giggled. This feels so awesome.

*~*About 25-30 minutes later*~*

We were all laughing when suddenly I started glowing. It felt like I was being pulled apart. The transformation must have a time limit. Gotenks started before me.

*~*Gin's POV*~*

I fell in the floor. " Ouch... " I said. " I guess the time limit is the same " Mr piccolo said. That was cool. Mom yanked me off the floor.
" Let's go Gin, you have school tomorrow " Mom said dragging me away. " Okay by guys " I waved at the others.

~The next day~

I was sitting with Bulla at lunch. " So, we're always talking about Goten, how about we talk about someone you like? " Bulla asked.
" I don't know... I've never thought of liking anyone before " I said. Now that I think about it, liking someone isn't something I've always thought about. I guess I've been too busy trying to set Bulla up with Goten that I never really worried about who I like. " Well, when you do find out, tell me so I can set you guys up " She winked. I just playfully rolled my eyes.

~Art Class~

I was sitting at my desk, still thinking about what Bulla said. Then this shadow casted over me. It snapped me out of my thinking. " Uhm, Excuse me... " A Nice voice said. It was a girl. She was short and had long white hair. " Oh... sorry what's up? " I asked. " Can you pass me that bucket of pencils over there? I can't reach it " She said pointing to the cabinet. I nodded. When I walked over there I tripped on something and hit my head. " Ouch... " I said. I looked down, it was actually someone that I had tripped on.

It was a boy, he looked taller then me. He's sleeping. Or, was. Until I fell onto him. But I couldn't stop staring. He was so gorgeous. He had black spiky hair, but it was less spiky then mine. He was wearing a sleep mask and headphones in. " Are you gonna keep staring or can you get off me? " He asked, pulling his mask off one eye. His eyes were a nice green. " S-Sorry " I stuttered and get off him. He yawned and sits up. " Why are you on the floor anyways? " I asked rubbing the spot where I got hit.

" I was taking a nap " He yawned and stretched. I rolled my eyes and reached up for the pencils on the shelf. I'm guessing he looked at my tail because I felt him poking it. I handed the girl the pencils. She glared at me before walking off to her seat. Then I lost all my balance. " Woah, what the hell happened to you? " The boy asked, letting go of my tail. I slowly get back up. " Don't pull on my tail please " I said. " Okay... " He said confused. I sit back down and started working on the assignment once again.

" So were you born with it tail girl? " He asked. I sighed. " My name is Gin. And yes I was born with it " I said. " That's cool! Can you hang onto branches and stuff with it? My names Haru by the way. " He asked. I shrugged. " I don't know I've never tried it " I said. " You remind me of this one guy. My brother used to hangout with him. He could turn his hair blonde " He said. " Gohan? " I asked. " Yeah! How'd you know? " He asked.
" He's my brother " I said. " Really?! That's cool can you turn your hair blonde? " He asked.

I nodded. " Show me! " He said. " Not right now, I have to finish this " I said motioning to my work. " Then after school? " He asked.
" Sure I guess " I shrugged. " Awesome! " He smiles. I blushed a little. What is this guy doing to me?

~After school~

I turned super saiyan, then went back to normal. " That was cool! Can you teach me? " He asked. " um... I don't think you can do it... it's like a blood related trait " I said. He nodded. Bulla came up to me. " Race ya to Kame h— who's this? " She cut herself off when she saw Haru. " This is Haru. I tripped over him in art class and now he won't leave me alone " I rolled my eyes. " Looks like someone fell hard " Bulla said making me blush. " Shut up " I said. " Um anyways I have to go, I'll see you later " I waved at Haru.

" Okay bye " He said before walking off. " You liiiike him " Bulla said. I flew off annoyed.
" No I don't! And your loosing the race already " I called. " You cheater!! " She called back and flew after me.