Lord Slugs Reincarntion

*~*My POV*~*

Suddenly the door was kicked open. They all get on guard. A man looking exactly like slug walks in. An evil smirk planted on his face. Vegeta immediately hops in front of Bulma. Everyone glared at him. " Well well we'll, if it isn't Kakarot, and prince Vegeta! " He laughed. " Slug " Vegeta sneered. His laughter echoes through the small house. " Well isn't this. Coincidence eh? I have a surprise just for you " Slug smirked.

Then he shot a beam from his finger, almost injuring the poor namekian villager. But Bulla protected him by diverting the attack to the floor. Goku cracked his knuckles. " How about we take this outside? I don't wanna be rude and ruin his house anymore then you have " He said with his usual determined smile.

~Outside~

They all fly away from the village. Far away. Where they can fight without holding back. " I see you don't wanna hurt the villagers. But it doesn't matter to me because I'll kill them all after I kill you!! " He said and grabs Tien and Piccolo by their necks. The two aren't pushovers though. They cut of his arms clean, but not forgetting that he can grow them back. Everyone knows that.

Vegeta and Goku rush him, trying to get him from the sides, but instead their fists make contact, causing a large wave of energy to boom, almost blowing them all up. " Dammit Kakarot why are you in the way?! " Vegeta asked. " Your the one that was in the way! " Goku argues, then slug grabs their legs and knocked their heads together before slamming them onto the ground, making two craters side by side.

" Really dad/daddy? " Bulla, Trunks, Gin, Goten, and Gohan all said at the same time. They shake their heads at their fathers. Gohan and trunks fly up, while Bulla appeared behind him. Gin and Goten stay in front of him but spread out. Goku and Vegeta also stand up, and jump to the side again. Tien and Chiatzu move diagonally, next to Bulla and piccolo goes on the other side. Slug eyes them all.

" Masenko... " Trunks and Gohan say. " Kame Hame... " Gin, Goten, and Goku say. " Galic Gun... " Bulla and Vegeta said. " Ke...ko... " Tien said. " Dodon... " Chiatzu said. " Special Beam.... " Piccolo said. They all charged up their attacks. Slug really has no where to go. If he flies up he'd be hit by Gohan and Trunks, if he stays on the ground he'd be hit by everyone. So he just stayed there. Knowing exactly what was gonna happen.

" Haaaaaa/Fireeee/Hooooo/Ray!/Cannoooon " They all yelled at the same time while firing their attacks at slug. He just seemed to stay there. The lights mixed around. Yellow, Blue, purple, purple and yellow. It seemed to have worked... kinda. Slug was very injured but he was still standing. " Dammit... " Vegeta said annoyed.

~Back with Bulma and the namekian~

" I apologize. I'm afraid there's something I've yet to inform you all " He said. " No need. What's this 'thing'? " She asked. Her eyes suddenly widen as the words come out of his mouth. " Then they're in trouble!! I need to go warn them " She said jumping up. " I'll be right back. You stay here!! " She called before going off.

~When she gets there~

" GUUUUUYSSSSS!!!! THERES SOMETHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SLUUG!! " She called. " Bulma?! what're you doing here?! " Vegeta asked.
" Don't attack him with energy blasts or— " She was cut off by a loud explosion. Slug had attacked the plane she was in. Vegeta's eyes widen as he watched his wife fall down from the sky. Trunks catches her before she hits the ground.

" Hey mom!!! are you okay?! " Bulla asked rushing over. " Bulma!! " Gin said, also rushing over there. " D-don't attack slug... don't... " She said before passing out. " A bit too late for that now " Trunks said. " Bulla. Gin. Take Bulma back to the Namekian's house " Vegeta said, trying to keep his cool.
" No way! I'm gonna kick his ass for what he did— " Bulla stopped when Gin places her hand on her shoulder. She looked back to see her shaking her head.

She hummed with annoyance. " Alright fine " She said. Bulla carries her, and Gin just followed them. Vegeta cracked his knuckles at him, while turning super saiyan blue. " You've really dug quite a grave for yourself slug " He smirked. " If I can't blast you away, I'll pummel you into oblivion!! " He yelled before lunging at him. " No use trying to stop him " Gohan shrugged, turning super saiyan two. Goku also went blue, and Goten and trunks turned super saiyan.

~Back at the namekians house~

" So that's what mom wanted to tell us... " Bulla said. " Yes. Forgive me. It is all my fault for not warning you all " He said. " No it's fine. You were pretty shaken up when we first got here. It's alright if you left out some things " Gin smiled. It had been 20 minutes since they left the battle feild. Bulma was stirring awake. She sits up. " What happened?! You can't attack slug with energy blasts or— " Bulla cuts her off. " We know mom " She said.

" Wait but what about the others? " She asked, standing all the way up. " I'm sure they got the message " Gin said. " I hope they did " Bulma said.

~On the battle field~

" Kamehamehaaaa!! " Goku yelled, about to blast slug bug Gohan blocked it. " Dad weren't you listening to Bulma? She said not to blast him " He scolded. " Oh right, sorry " He chuckled nervously while rubbing the back of his head. " So how are we gonna beat him? " Goten asked. " I've got an idea, but it'll only work if we get the timing right " Trunks said. They all huddle up in the sky where slug can't hear them.

" So since we can't hit him with blasts, we just can't hold back when we hit him with our fists. But we have to hit him at the same time " He said. " Why? " Goku asked. " Because he won't have time to dodge or block all of our hits " Trunks explains. " Oooooh! I get it " Goku said. " Good, now lets go " Trunks said. They all nodded. Then suddenly appeared all around him. " This is for Bulma " Vegeta said, they all punch him with all of their strength, ending up beating him.

" That was easier then I thought it would be " Tien said. " Alright let's head back to the others now " Gohan said.

Sorry, I'm not really good at fighting scenes. So if that made no sense I apologize.