Majinette

*~*Gin's POV*~*

I woke up pretty early. It's a Saturday, plus we have a break for the next week. Dad snuck out last night since he was grounded for leaving without mom's knowledge. He missed the party she was taking him too and was embarrassed to be there without a date and everyone else had one. I heard a loud thump outside, I walked from the bathroom brushing my teeth still.

When I walked outside I saw this tall woman but she was passed out. I pulled her inside and out her in my bed. The reason I brought her inside is cause she looks like my friend Majin Buu. She even has the same white pants as him, and she's pink and has holes on the sides of her body and her head. She had a really long ponytail that looked like the thing on Buu's head that transforms things. She didn't seem hurt or anything.

It looked like she was sleeping actually. I called everyone and told them.

~A little later~

They were all at the door, and everyone else in the house was awake. Dad came back, and I knew mom was gonna yell at him later.
" She really does look like Buu " Yamcha said. " Why girl look like Buu? " Buu asked Mr Satan. " I don't know Buu. We should ask her when she wakes up " Mr Satan said. " Good idea " Buu said. " WAKE UP GIRL!! WAKE UP!! " He yelled shaking her. " DON'T DO THAT YOU IDIOT!! " We all yelled at him.

" But why not? " Buu asked. The girl yawned while opening her eyes. " Huh... uh where am I? " She asked. Then she suddenly jumped on Buu. " Ohmygodohmygodphmygod!!! Big Brother!!! " She screamed before laughing. She seemed really happy. " What you mean big brother? Buu have no siblings " Buu said. She giggled. " I guess Bobbidy didn't explain huh? " She asked. " You know Bobbidy? " Daddy asked. " Of course. He's the one who made me " She smiled.

" See, a long time ago when Buu was a kid, I was created " She said. " You mean kid Buu? That super evil monster? " Pan asked. She shakes her head. " No I mean when he was an actual kid. He wasn't evil then. And that's when I woke up. I guess they just finished creating me. He always protected me when Bibbidy bullied me. And then I was with him when he died, but not Buu because he absorbed a fat Kai. And then they put him back to sleep " She said.

" And I was left all alone because Bobbidy didn't know where I was " She said. " So how did you live this long? " Goku asked. " Did you turn people into candy and eat them? " Trunks asked. " No, I just got candy from the stores. There a lot of them " She said. " Oh!!! Buu remembers!!!! Majinette B! " He said. She smiled. " Mmmhmm! That's me " She said. I was still a little confused. " So your Majin Buu, and your Majinette B. " I said.

They nodded. " And you got separated when you were little, and grew up with completely different lives? " Bulla asked. They nodded again. " Sounds like parent trap " I shrugged. She jumped up off my bed. " Do you Guys know who these two blue people are? There's on girl, and one boy. " She said. " The only blue person I know is King Kai " Daddy said.
" Why what happened? " Bulma asked. " Well, they seem to know you guys or whatever. They said that they hate saiyans, especially the one with the orange suit " She said.

" I don't know what saiyans are though " She added. " These people are saiyans " Bulma said pointing to all 8 that were in the room.
" I don't know much about them, but they said that I look like one of their friends. I guess they believed me when I said I don't know because they suddenly left without asking questions " She explained. " Well B. You can stay with me and Buu then since your siblings " Mr Satan said. " Okay " She said.
" Cool!! Now Buu have friend to play with while hercule at work " Buu cheered before the two kicked arms and followed Mr Satan back to their house.

" Well now we have an even bigger problem. And plus we just finished beating slug three days ago " Trunks complained, sitting down on my bean bag. " Well, let's not worry about what's to come until it comes " Bulma said.
" Alright fine. But still we have to keep on our guard. " Mr piccolo said. They all left except Dad, Goten, and Mom. Gohan went home with Videl and Pan. Vegeta and Trunks went to train in the time chamber. Piccolo most likely went to a waterfall or some quiet place to meditate.

Tien and Chiatzu went home. Yamcha went home. 18 and Krillin went home. Bulma and Bulla went home too. I just laid back down on my bed. Something tells me this week is gonna be even more hectic than usual.