First Day

*~*Gin's POV*~^

I woke up really excited. I walked downstairs, pulled by the smell of Mom's delicious cooking. She made a huge breakfast, even bigger then normal. I drooled as I saw it.
" Good morning sweetie. Since it's your first day at high school I figured you should have a big breakfast. Call your brothers and father and we can eat " She said. I nodded and bolted upstairs. I couldn't wait to eat.

I shook Goten awake, and Gohan too. Daddy was a different story. You could probably hit him with a train and he still won't wake up. But it's easier in the mornings because all I have to do is say one word. " Food " I said, making him snap up. " Food? " He asked.
" Food " I nodded. We both ran downstairs and sat down. We dined like kings, if they had 15 stomachs. When I finished I brushed my teeth and took a shower.

I wore a lavender sleeveless shirt, white jean shorts, and lavender and white Jordan 20's. My hair was normal, it reached my waist with it spiking up at the top like Daddy's. " How do I look? " I asked. " Great " Mom smiles. " Now here's your bag. Bulma will drive you to school with bulla and pan. She's outside right now " Mom said handing me a bag packed with brand new school supplies. I nodded.

" Okay see you later " I said, and kissed her and daddy on the cheek, and waved at Goten and Gohan before going outside. I saw Bulma waiting in her car with Bulla and Pan. Pan is a sophomore this year, while me and Bulla are freshmen. Pan sat in the passenger seat in the front. Bulla wore a white tube top with black stripes, blue jeans shirts, and blacks and white stripes with her hair reaching her mid back.

Pan wore a red crop top that had yellow out lining in the sleeves and collar, white Capri jeans with a black belt that had a gold clip on it, and red Jordan 1's. She had a chain clipped to her jeans. Her hair was down to her shoulders, with her usual orange bandana on and fingerless gloves. " Are you excited for your first day of highschool? " Bulma asked.
" These are some of the best years of your life you know " She added.

" Yeah! Today's gonna be awesome! " I cheered and Bulla agreed by nodding. " Just don't embarrass me " Pan rolled her eyes.
" Why would we? Your already good at that yourself you don't need any help? " I playfully rolled my eyes, sort of mocking her. Bulla giggles. " Ugh! You...! " She said annoyed.
" Girls no arguing. You have to stick together when you get to school " Bulma said. " Yeah yeah I know " Pan said.

~At school~

We all got out the car. Once Bulma drives away Pan stares us down. " Rule number one, stay away from me we can't hang out. Rule number two, don't talk to me until school is out. Rule number three, try your hardest not to fight anyone. Took me forever to get the name 'flying freak' off my back " She said. Bulla just shrugged. " It's not like I wanted to hang out with you anyways " Bulla rolled her eyes.

" Good I'm glad we're clear on that. See ya later losers " She said and walked to some guy. I'm guessing he's her boyfriend. " Why would we fight someone anyways? " Bulla asked. " I dunno " I shrugged. We walked into the school and to the office. We have a few classes together.

My schedule
-Art
-Bio
-History
-Gym
//Lunch\\
-Math
-English
-French

Bulla's Scedule
-History
-Bio
-English
-Gym
//Lunch\\
-Math
-Art
-French

We have only four classes together. I don't know if Pan will be in any of those classes, but I wouldn't care because she ditched us to go hang out with her friends. The bell rings and we both go our separate ways. Everyone was staring at my tail, this was probably happening to Bulla too.

~In Class~

The teacher made me stand in front of the whole class, and like before in the hall they were staring at my tail that was moving.
" Miss, please introduce yourself " She said.
" Hi, my name is Gin " I waved t them. " No last name? " The teacher asked, I shake my head. It probably would be son, but I'm not a boy so that wouldn't work. And 'Daughter Gin' is just so weird. " Why do you have a tail? " One boy blurted.

I can't tell them the real reason. Or I can and they won't believe me. But I'm not taking that chance. " I don't know. " I shrugged. " I was just born with one " I added. " Okay, sit down Nezt to Izanami " She said pointing to a girl with short brown hair, sitting in the back of the class. I sat down and everyone is still staring at my moving tail. I got a little embarrassed about it.

" Stop staring at her and pay attention " The teacher scolded making everyone focus on the board. " Okay, today we're gonna be talking about the Majin Buu attack. Does anyone know who defeated him? " She asked. " Mr Satan " A boy next to me said. His hair was bright orange, and he had green eyes. He sounded annoying. " Correct Hideaki " The teacher pointed. I rolled my eyes.

Mr satan couldn't even beat pan when she was a toddler. " Is there something wrong Gin? " The teacher asked, noticing that I rolled my eyes. " Well, I would say it but you won't believe me " I sighed. " Please, inform us of what we won't believe then " She said putting down her chalk stick. " My dad was the one who beat Majin Buu " I said. Everyone started laughing. " I told you " I said rolling my eyes.

" I don't know who told you that, but they lied to you " The orange haired boy said. " I can call Mr Satan " I said. " Go ahead and try " The teacher said joining in with the laughter. I shrugged and call him. He picked up almost immediately.

Hello? Gin?

Everyone was shocked that he actually picked up.

Can you come to my school? And bring my dad and Vegeta

Okay Sure, we'll be there soon

Thank you

—————

~15 minutes later~

My dad suddenly speared in front of the class with Vegeta and Mr Satan. Everyone was surprised. " Hey Gin what's up? " Daddy asked. " This better be important you interrupted my training " Vegeta said. " Quick question, who defeated Majin Buu? " I asked. " Me/Kakarot/ Goku " They all said at the same times. " Um... really? " The teacher asked. " Yup. But keep this under wraps. We don't need the whole world after me " Daddy said.

Then they instant transmission back to where they were before. " Told ya " I said with a victorious smirk. " But... What are we gonna do now? History is all wrong? " The teacher asked. I sighed. " Just, keep pretending it was Mr Satan. I don't even know why I bothered " I rolled my eyes and sit down. They continued with the lesson, with everyone still shocked.

~After class~

I was walking, then my body went numb all of a sudden. I couldn't move at all. Goodby muscle control... I thought. " Are you crazy?! " I heard a voice say. It's Bulla. I got a little energy back, I assume whoever pulled my tail let go. Bulla was steaming. " Why would you even do that in the first place?! " She yelled. I stood up and went next to her. " Pan said not to get into fights, remember? " I whispered.

She glared at the boy. He was pretty short, and wore glasses. He looked really fragile. " I-I'm so sorry!! It was a dare. They told me to " He said. " Um... it's okay " I said. " But please don't do that again " I added. " O-okay I promise! " He said before running off. " Now C'mon we've got Bio! " Bulla said pulling me along to class. I still felt a little dizzy.

~After School~

I couldn't stand to sit in Bio. I almost fell asleep. GOD that class is boring! Gym was pretty fun. We did laps and played basketball. I stretched once we got onto the front of the school. " I'm hanging out with a couple of friends you guys can go home yourselves " Pan yelled and went off with a group of people. " So should we get Froyo? " Bulla asked. " You know me so well " I smiled.

We started walking to the Froyo shop that was a few blocks down from the school. Then an orange haired boy stopped us with some of his friends. " Give is your money now " He said.