Consciously Unconscious

*~*My POV*~*

" BULMA!!! " Chichi screamed, Goku came behind her holding Gin, who was sleeping. Bulma comes out the other room. " What happened? " She asked. " Gin won't wake up, no matter how much I shake her. Against my better judgement, Goku threw her into the wall and she still didn't wake up " She said.
" The same thing is happening with Bulla " She said. " Do you know why this is happening?! " She asked. " Maybe... " She said.

~A little later~

" So your telling me that after she attacked that slug guy she got this thing to make her fall asleep and never wake up?! " She asked.
" No it's not like that... see since they attacked him with energy blasts, he was able to absorb that. But only two at max in one sitting. He may have tried to get Goku and Vegeta's energy. But because they used the same attacks as their fathers it was hard to tell and it just so happened to be those two " She explained.

" I still don't get how they had to go to sleep for that though " She said. " It's because he's syphoning their energy. See, since he absorbed the energy they blasted at him, he has a connection to them and can steal their energy. But since there far away from him he can't take too much " She explained. " I don't get it. If he's dead how can he do that? " Goku asked. " He is strong. Maybe he can use his power from hell or something " Bulma suggested.

" So what're we supposed to do about the girls? Are they just gonna stay asleep forever? " She asked. " I don't think so... " She said. Then they heard something from the kitchen. " Vegeta?! Why are you eating so much? " Bulma asked, looking at her husband who's stuffing his face. He's usual not hungry at this time. " I'm having my last meal " He said.
" What do you mean your 'last meal'? " She asked. " I'm gonna kill myself after this " He said.

" Why? " She asked. " Because if that bastard thinks he can try and control my daughter he's got another thing coming. I'm gonna go to hell and kick his ass again " He said. Bulma punched him in the head. " I swear Vegeta sometimes I think your just as stupid as Goku " She said, annoyed. " You don't need to kill yourself " A voice said. " Oh hey! Fortune Teller Baba! Long time no see " He said.
" Your that old lady aren't you? Master Roshi's sister " Bulma said.

" Your one to talk seeing as your almost 62 " She said. " What're you talkin' about grandma I'm in my 20's " Bulma said. " You can't lie to a fortune teller we know everything " She said. Bulma has to be held back by Vegeta.
" Well, anyways I've come to help. Bring the other child down. " She said. Trunks went to get her. She waved her hands and said weird words before the girls stand up. " Mom, I'm hungry " Gin said. " Gin? Why are you at my house? " Bulla asked. " Hey I can't open my eyes " Gin said.

" That's all I can do for them. They are conscious but can't see still " She said.
" Thanks anyways Fortune Teller Baba " Goku said. " Your welcome. You guys owe me a lot already why not add this to your debt? " She asked before suddenly disappearing.

~Across Town~

His maniacal laughter fills the streets as he kill innocent(mostly) people. Having no remorse. That same physique as another fiend that we know. And of course, even after he helped the others, once a villain always a villain. " Yes, good work my son. Your becoming quite the tyrant " He said. " Thank you father " The small child said with a smirk, as he killed the woman and her son. " I'm proud of you, Kuriza " The man smirked.

~Back with the others~

Goku and Vegeta has fell asleep after binge eating. Bulla and Gin immediately stand up after feeling a massive depletion in the life energy that was felt. " You felt that too didn't you? " Gin asked. " Yep " Bulla said. " Sorry mom! We've gotta go!! " Both girls said at the same time. " Hey wait!! " They said, running after the two girls. " You can't go anywhere if you can't see!! " They called.

~A little later~

" So your the ones who've been causing all of this trouble huh? " Bulla asked. " Oh? Children of those two dirty monkeys I lothe " He smirked at the two. " Frieza! Why are you doing this?! After our dad helped you come back to life! " Bulla shouted. " Well I never made any promises do behave now did I? " He asked through a small chuckled. " Tch! You...! " Bulla said. " Who's that little guy? " Gin asked.

" You Dare Call me, Lord Kuriza, little?! " He asked. " Don't pop a blood vessel kid " Bulla joked. " You...! " I'll kill you all. The girls go super saiyan. " Rock! Paper! Scissors! " They said, then touch hands to see what the other got. " Yes!! " Gin cheered. She got rock and Bull a got scissors. " You got lucky!! " She said. " It doesn't matter " She shrugged. They both lunge at their targets, Bulla with Kuriza and Gin with Freza.

I'm not good with fight scenes so just use your

🎉✨🌈✨🎉Imagination🎉✨🌈✨🎉

Please tell me someone gets this reference or else I've lost faith in humanity.

The two girls were tired out, so were the other two. Fighting was so much harder now that they couldn't open their eyes at all. Suddenly they felt familiar energy. That of their fathers actually. " Daddy? " Gin asked. " Sorry to keep you guys waiting. " Goku smiles. " We'll take it from here " Vegeta said. " But I might not see you guys soon " Goku added. " Daddy, you don't mean... " Gin said. " Sorry Gin. But this might be one of those times where I get in trouble with your mom " He said.

" Dad no! Whatever your thinking stop thinking it right now " Gin said. Goku pats her head, with a smile as tears flow out, her eyelids suddenly are able to open. All they needed was a little water. Kuriza makes a huge ball, and so does Freza. " We've dealt with this before. So just head home to your mother " Vegeta said. Gin shakes her head.
" No I won't!! " She said. Goku instant transmissions the two girls back home, with them trying to catch him before he leaves.

What they plan to do is sacrifice themselves by holding onto those two and taking them into space where they can't breathe and letting the two get killed by their own blasts.

~A day later~

Bulla and Gin are still mad at their fathers for what they did because that wasn't the only way to defeat those two and protect the citizens of earth. While they were hanging out in front of Bulma's house. The suddenly these two people appear. One girl and one boy. They all get on their guard. " Who are you two?! " Gohan asked. " I am Towa, and this is Mira. We're not here to fight. Just to warn you that the death of your comrades, Vegeta and Goku, aren't the only things that will happen. " She said.

" Just what do you mean by that?! " Trunks asked. " I mean that there is much more to come in the near future " She chuckled before the two disappeared, leaving just her laughter behind. " Seriously?! Can't we have a break from all of this?! " Bulla complained.