GTCTFC

*~*My POV*~*

" My plan is called GTCTFC. Gins Time Chamber Training Flying Camp " She said.
" Since the time chamber can give us a year time in a day, we can use that to train for the tournament and teach my friends how to fly " She said. " We're gonna be gone for a year?! What about my mom?! " David asked.

" To us it'll be a year. To everyone else it'll be 24 hours " Gin said. " And we can mute the time dilation. It doesn't have to be a year it could be a week or month. Or just 2 days " She explained. Vegeta placed his hands on the boys heads. " Listen up. You idiots lay one finger on Bulla and I'll serve your hands to you on a silver platter. Got that? " He asked.

They nodded. " What? Vegeta that's unfair " Goku said. " Tch! Kakarot what are you talking about? " Vegeta asked annoyed. " If they can't touch her how are they supposed to spar? " He asked. " Did you hit your head or something? " Vegeta asked. " Yeah I was dropped on my head as a baby. But what does that have to do with anything? " Goku asked.

" That explains a lot. I'm leaving. And you idiots better heed my words carefully " He said before flying off. " Have fun training guys! " Goku said. " Let's go in! " Gin said.
" Um... Are you sure this thing is safe? " David asked. " Yeah definitely. I'll set it for a week, you guys can leave any time you want okay? " Gin asked.

" And it will still be today...? " He asked.
" Maybe a few hours into tomorrow. You guys should probably call your parents and ask " Bulla shrugged. " Right... " They all said.

~After A Bit~

They all step inside. " Woah... You guys seriously train here? " David asked. " Yep " Gin said. " Now, you guys continue practicing what I taught you before " Gin said. She pressed down on the capsule and threw it. The gravity machine popped out. " We'll be in there. You guys start over here and fly towards it. If you fall you have to come back behind... " Gin said.

She pointed her finger at the ground and burned a line into it with a blast. " This line and start again. " She said. They nodded. The two girls flew over to the gravity machine and turned it up to the starting level of 5 times earths gravity. They were doing exercises such as push-ups and sit ups. And stretching as well.

" Hey hey!! Gin!! " Haru said. " Hm? " Gin asked looking out the window. " Woah they're almost here... " She said. " Yeah they're coming in fast... too fast... " Bulla said. The three flew into the gravity machine. " Oh no Haru! " Gin said worriedly. She goes outside to them and helps them up. " Are you okay? " She asked. " Yeah... I'm fine... " Haru said.

" Okay, since you've passed that test, now it's just a matter of how high you can go. There is no limit to the space in the chamber it's an endless world. So, just try and go as high as you can " She explained. " ... Um, Gin... " Bulla sighed. " Oh! Right right... Um... Jusy um... count to... 70 seconds... and keep going up. Once you get to 70 you can call me and I'll help you get back down " She said. They all nodded and Gin goes back over to the gravity machine.

" This is the best plan I've ever come up with " Gin smiled. " It kinda worries me though... " Bulla said. " Hm? Why? " Gin asked confused. " Well I talked to Goten a few days ago and he blew me off for Valese again. It's just so annoying " Bulla said. " Oh it's that... Well I noticed Goten usually visits Valese at every chance he can get but he never visits on Sundays " Gin said.

" So maybe ask him to hang out that day. " She shrugged. " Great idea Gin! " Bulla said.
" Anyways let's move up I'm getting tired of this stage " Gin sighed. " Okay. I'll set it to 7 then " Bulla smiled.

~Later~

" Alright we'll head out then " Haru waved.
" See ya. Make sure to come and cheer me on at the tournament!! I'll definitely win " Gin said. " Maybe " Bulla shrugged. " Shut up " Gin rolled her eyes, nudging Bulla's arm a bit. " Sure! We'll make huge signs and banners for you too " David said before they left. " We've gotta spend the next week in here... " Bulla sighed.

" Yeah I know it'll probably be super boring " Gin nodded. " But mom packed us a whole bunch of lunches so that's good " Bulla said.
" Awesome! But I'm definitely gonna miss my moms home cooking. I can't wait to get to Mount Paozu " Gin sighed. " Oh by the way when we get out of here, and after the tournament... do you think you could help me... ask out Haru? " Gin asked. " Ooh Ginny's feeling bold Huh? " Bulla smirked.

" Stop teasing me... But yeah I kinda wanna ask him out. I've got a feeling he's gonna say yes " Gin explained. " Hmm? Does this have something to do with earlier? " Bulla asked.
" Nothing happened earlier " Gin said confused. " Yeah it did. The reason you taught them to fly was because he had some type of dirt on you I think? Oh no it was a dream he had! Yeah and you didn't want anyone to hear him. " Bulla said.

" You're just imagining things now bulla " Gin said nervously. " I'm not imagine things. You covered his mouth and yelled at him not to say anything " Bulla said. Gin yawned. " I'm tired so I'll take a nap. You can continue training if you want " She said. " There you go changing the subject. That means this really makes you embarrassed " Bulla said.

" What? What are you talking about? " Gin asked. " Whenever something comes up to make you embarrassed you keep ignoring it and switch the subject " Bulla says. " Don't all people do that? " Gin muttered. " What? " Bulla asked. " I said I want to get a new hat " Gin said loudly. " Yeah right " Bulla rolled her eyes.