The Apple

*~*My POV*~*

" What should I do?! " Haru asked frantically. Gin thought. " Yell 'Nimbus' really loud " She said. " Okay... Nimbus!!!! " He yelled. A bit later, the yellow fluffy cloud came flying. It parked right in front. " Climb on. Nimbus will take us where we need to go. " She said. He nodded and does what she says.

~A Bit later~

" Oh~ Your Gin's boyfriend right? " Chichi asked with a smile. " I— " He was saying but Goten cuts him off. " Like hell he is! " He said annoyed. " Goten you've gotta stop being so over bearing. It's obvious I'm not getting anymore grandchildren from you anytime soon so Gin is my next option " She said.
" Mom! I'm only 14! " Gin said. " I hear her voice... but I don't see her " Chichi looked around. " Well, Actually, she's right here " Haru said, pointing to his shoulder. " Hey mom " She waved.

" What happened?! Your tiny! " She said. " I ate an apple and this happened... " She shrugged. Also, I'm wearing a napkin right now, can you get me some clothes? " She asked. She was about the size of a Barbie doll. " Sure sweety I'll be right back. I think I still have some of your old Barbie dolls and stuff " She said, before going back to her room. She starts rummaging through her closet. " Ah! Found it! " She said. She runs back, finding some clothes. Gin picked out an outfit then flies over to the sink to change in there.

It was a white mini dress, a red and white fluffy vest, and red and white striped thigh high leg warmers. " Awww!! I need to take some pictures! " Chichi said. " Mom, it's not funny! We gotta fix this right now! " Gin said.

~Later~

" Man. You really turned to a doll huh? " 18 asked, picking her up by the back of her clothes. " Hey! Lemme down!! " She said, punching and kicking. " So, you can fly and fight and stuff. It's just really small? " Krillin asked. " What an idiot. Why'd you eat that apple anyways? Your lucky you didn't die like in the real story " Bulla said. " Shut up Bulla! Your just mad that you didn't get to turn tiny like me! " She pouts. " Nah, I think I like being big better " She shrugged.

" Just! Tell me how to fix this! " She said, suddenly growing a little bigger. " Wait, did you just grow? " Goten asked. " I think.... " She said. " I've got it! " Bulma said, rushing out the room. " What is it?! What is it?! " Gin asked. " I know it sounds a bit weird, but Gin you've gotta eat!!! Eat a lot!! " She said. " I'm always down to chow " She smiled. " I'll get to cooking then " Chichi said.

~A few hours later~

" I don't feel that different " Gin said.
" What?! That's not right. Lemme see again " Bulma said, going back to her computer. " I've gotta head to the park to meet my friends... Gin, Bulla. See you at school I guess " Haru said. Gin flies over to his shoulder. " I'll come! It'll probably be boring here " Gin said flying over to his shoulder. " Me too! " Bulla said.
" What's the deal? " Gin asked. " You didn't think I'd let you leave me here with them did you? " She asked. " I'm coming too then " Goten said.

" No way! " Gin said. " What? " He asked.
" You are waaaay too scary for my friend to handle " She said. " I don't— " Chichi cuts him off. " We need all hands on deck. Let them go hang out. It's just a bunch of friends. Don't be so overbearing " Chichi said. " Fine " He pouted. Gin smiled. " Thanks mom! See ya later " She waves. " Oh! Bring these lunches in case! Maybe it takes a while for it to work " Chichi said. " Alright " Bulla said, lifting the bag full of bento with her.

~At the park~

" Yo! Haru... who's the babe and the Barbie? " His friend asked. " That's Bulla. And the one on my shoulder is Gin. It's a pretty long story. But she shrunk " He shrugged. " Hi. Nice to meet you all " She said, growing a few centimeters. They were all pretty creeped out. " Did that Barbie just talk? And grow too? " One asked. Gin sighed. " Aww! Is little Ginny mad that they called me a babe and not you? " Bulla teases. " Your only like this because when I'm normal size my boobs are bigger than yours " She said.

" Cup size doesn't matter! I'm the prettier one " Bulla smirked. " Yeah right " She said. " I will murder you " She said. " You can try but you gotta catch me first " She smirked, flying away.

~With the others~

" Ah! I've got it! " Videl said. " What? " Bulma asked. " She has to enjoy being small! " She said. " What do you mean? " Chichi asked. " I am saying that she has to have fun while being small. Say, for instance she teases someone. And they chase after her. It would be easier for her to evade them. All she has to do, is have fun while doing that " She explains. " Well if Bulla is there, it shouldn't be a problem. Those two argue left and right " Chichi sighed, making them all laugh.

~Back with them~

" Hahaha!! You can't catch me~ " Gin teases her. " Get back here! I'll skin you alive! " She said, flying fast. Gin starts a laughing fit, while flying straight into the direction of Haru. Then suddenly, she turned back to normal, right in front of him. She wasn't expecting it, so she ended up falling on top of him. He got a face full of her chest. " She was telling the truth. It is bigger " One boy whispered to the other, who just nodded in agreement they didn't dare to say it out loud for fear of what Bulla would do to them.