New Allies

*~*My POV*~*

Gin was running down the street from Goten. Then she saw Haru. " Hey!! Haru-kun! " She yelled. He turned around. " Oh, hey Gin " He smiled. " Hey, I need to borrow you for a second. " She said jumping on his back. She wrapped her legs around his waist and flew up into the air. " What's wrong? " He asked. " Do you trust that I'm not gonna let you fall? " She asked. " Yeah of course " He said. " Okay good " She said stopping. " Goten you leave me alone right now or else I'll drop him now and tell mom that it's your fault " She said.

" I know you Gin. You'd never do that " He said. " You sure? " She asked letting him slip a little. " Wait I didn't sign up for this " Haru said panicking a little. " Alright fine I'll leave you alone " Goten said. " Awesome! " Gin said. Flying down to the ground. " Sorry for the scare. See ya! " She waved before flying back up. " Wow... " Haru said.

~After School The Next Day~

Gin, Bulla, Pan, Haru, and his friends Azuma and David. " So, he's still following you... " Haru said. " Yeah but he said he won't do anything. Pretty much all we're gonna get for now. " Gin sighed. Gin, Pan, and Bulla's eyes narrowed. Gin threw Haru on the ground, Bulla and Pan did the same with Azuma and David, blocking the three that had attacked them. They noticed the tails. " Saiyans! " Bulla said. There was one girl with a sword, which Gin was blocking. A second girl with her hair in a ponytail, which Pan was blocking.

And then the last was a boy brown spiked up hair, which Pan was blocking, being pushed back a little. " Having some trouble over there Pan? " Bulla asked. " Sh-shut up! " Pan said. " That's what happens when you slack off on your training! " Gin said. " Why don't you take him them? " Pan asked. " Alright! " Gin shrugged, she grabbed the girls sword and flung her into the air, punching the boy away from Pan, then Bulla grabbed the last girls tail and threw her into a building.

" Bulla! Be careful! " Gin scolded. " Sorry sorry I forgot. We don't usually fight people in the city. " Bulla said scratching the back of her head. " So this happens a lot with you guys..? " Azuma asked. " Well... yeah I guess so. Things have been especially hectic recently so it may have something to do with those two people that visited us. " Gin sighed. " You're pretty strong. Just like she said. " The one with the sword smirked. " But were stronger! And you girls are pretty cute. " The boy smirked.

" Are you sure about that? You may be stronger than the brat over there but not me " Bulla scoffed. " Who do you think you're calling a brat you idiot! " Pan said. " Just go home pan. Fighting isn't you're thing. We all know you're not cut out for this. Hey Goten! Are you gonna help us out or just stand up there staring?! " Gin asked. He landed. " This doesn't seem like it's my problem " He said. " Hey Goten that boy was hitting on us " She said pointing to him. " Oh really? " Goten asked.

" You guys are weak. The only way you'd be able to beat us is by going super saiyan " The boy scoffed. " Don't give them hope " The one with the sword smirked. " Oh really? Just super saiyan? " Bulla asked. " That's easy " Gin said. " Do you think we're stupid? That's just a dumb fairytale! " The one with the ponytail said. " I'm pretty sure it's not " Gin said. Suddenly the three attackers were hit on the back of the head. " Why are you idiots doing this? " She asked. It was another saiyan girl with blue eyes. Then a woman in a lab coat walked up.

" I told you to befriend them not fight them " The saiyan girl said. " Yeah but I just wanted to test their strength " The boy pouted. " Excuse their rudeness. Sometimes they forget their manners " The woman in the lab coat said, glaring at them. The three kneeled. " We are very sorry " They all said. " Good. Now that that's out of the way, I assume you're familiar with Son Goku, and Android's 17 & 18 correct? " She asked. " Yeah... How do you know them? " Goten asked.