The Return Pt 2

*~*My POV*~*

Everyone was all there. They all stood in a cirlcle. Android 21 was in the middle, her legs crossed , her hands making a circle and her eye were closed. " What is she doing? " Gin whispered. " She's gathering up energy from the area. She needs to do this before bringing people back to life. " Bo whispered. Gin nodded. " She's been doing this for like an hour. How long is it gonna take? " Bulla whispered. " She's should be done right about now " Inoya said. Suddenly 21's eyes opened, they were red.

" I am the Eternal Dragon Shenron. State your wish and it shall be granted " She said.
" Woah she sounds just like him " Bulla said.
" Right now she is him. Okay, make your wishes. You get three " Nori said. " Um, bring my dad and Vegeta back to life " Gin said. Her eyes glowed a little. " You have one more wish! " 21 said. " Um... I don't know. Can we save that wish for later? " Gin asked. " Sure " Nori shrugged, While Inoya threw a rock at 21. She snapped out of it and caught it. " You had one more wish what's wrong? " 21 asked.

" We didn't know what to do with it " Bulla shrugged. " Okay. Well, they're back to life now. They should be headed here soon " 21 sighed. " How do we know they're actually alive? " 18 asked.

Hello, is this Gin?

" Huh? Yeah! Who are you? " Gin asked looking around. " Gin what are you doing? " Bulla asked.

Hello, I'm king Kai. I'm here on my planet with Goku and Vegeta, they suddenly came back to life. Do you know how?

" Yeah. I wished them back " Gin said. " Who is she talking to? " Chagotte asked. Bulla shrugged. " Oh yeah, if you're on another planet, how come I can hear you? " Gin asked.

I'm using telepathy.

" Woah! That's cool can you teach me?! " Gin asked excitedly.

Well, no actually. But how could you wish them back?

" Okay so we met this woman called Android 21. I don't really know how but she sounded exactly Shenron and granted our wishes to bring them back. Also, could you please tell them to make their way back now we kinda need them " Gin said.

Alright...

" Gin are you feeling okay? " Goten asked feeling her forehead. " I'm fine! That was someone called 'King Kai'. He said that it worked and is sending them back now " Gin cheered. " Really? " Bulla asked. She nodded. They all waited, suddenly Goku and Vegeta appeared in front of them. " Daddy/Dad! " Bulla and Gin said hugging them. " Hey Gin! " Goku said patting her head. " So I'm still confused. How did we come back? " He asked. " Android 21 can grant wishes too! " Bulla said.

" Really? That's cool! " Goku said. " We can do the small talk later. Now that everyone is here, I can finally tell you the situation. Now, this memory should be still fresh in your minds, do you all remember the two called Towa and Mira? " She asked. " Nope " Goku said. " Oh... That's right you guys died before they showed up. " Bulla said. " Well this is what they look like " 22 said, her eyes glow, and a picture of them project from them.
" Oh. They kinda look like angels " Goku said. " Indeed. Towa is a 'fallen angel'. She was banished to the null realm by Grand Zeno for her evil behaviors. " 21 said.

" Their universes was destroyed, and she fell into the abyss. I have no idea how she ended up here, but I know that she's up to no good. I've been tracking her behavior, saving as many people as I can but, the five of us alone are no match. " 21 said. " Yes. Where did you four come from anyways? The more time goes on, the more saiyans appear " Vegeta said.
" Well, we don't know actually... " Bo said.
" Yeah actually we were here since were just babies " Chagotte said. " Woah, just like me! " Goku said.

" Indeed. I needed your help, since you have reached a level that even the gods cannot obtain so easily. " She said. " Yeah... actually that was more of a fluke... " He chuckled.
" What? " 21 asked shocked. " A fluke three times..? " Bo asked. " Well actually I think it's only in dire situations. I can just do it on will " He said. " This is a huge miscalculation... " She said worriedly. " I don't get it. Can't I beat them just using blue? " Goku asked. " No. They'd be too strong. But Ultra instinct would give you a hand. Like I said before they were once angels " She said.

" Wait I have a question " Bulla said. They turned to her. " You said that they were banished for their evil acts. What exactly did they do? " She asked. " Well... Angels should remain neutral and keep away from the matters of mortals to let time flow as it should. However Towa, decided to meddle and chose sides she thinks should survive. And sadly humans on this earth are not one of those sides " 21 explained. " What about the mirror guy? " Gin asked.

" Well, Mira is a bit different. He was destroyed, but recreated, by Towa, using dark energy. So he should follow her every word. However evil works in mysterious ways and who knows what would happen if they turned on each other. The effects could be catastrophic. " She explained. Then there was a choir of grumbles all coming from the Saiyans stomach. They all suddenly look at Chichi and Bulma. " Let's get started then " Chichi said and Bulma nodded before they headed to t he kitchen. " Sounds like we need to train some more " Goku said.

" Who're you three? " Vegeta asked the boys who he'd never seen before. " Haru " Haru waved. " David " David said, doing finger guns. " Azuma " Azuma yawned. " They're my friends. We were actually hanging out before this " Gin explained. Chichi and Bulma called them in for dinner. While they all walked inside Gin held back Haru to talk with him. She wanted to apologize for today, since he probably lives a normal life and got roped in this.

" I'm sorry. I know that this is all probably weird for you. And this ruined our day since we were supposed to hang out " She sighed bowing her head. " I don't mind " He said.
" Huh? You don't? " Gin asked confused. She was sure that he would at least a little upset.
" No. " He said with a simple smile. " Really? I kinda thought you'd be more upset... Or like disappointed at least— Huh " Gin said looking up, to see that he was standing in front of her.

His face was very close to hers, which startled her a bit. Then he slumped on her shoulder.
" After all, it's nice to hang out with the girl who keeps visiting my dreams " He said before walking into the other room. Gin was so confused. His dreams...? She thought. Then her face turns red with embarrassment. " Gin! C'mon the foods getting cold! " Bulla said. " I'm coming!! " Gin said shaking it off. Maybe I misheard him... yeah... definitely... She thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Also incase anyone was wondering...

David

Azuma

Azuma

Sorry it took so long to update I was busy with school work

Sorry it took so long to update I was busy with school work. Sadly I'll be in summer school 😭😭. Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter.