The Return

*~*My POV*~*

" 18!!! " Gin said, landing with Haru on her back. He gets down. " Oh, hey Gin. What's up? " She asked. " Um... Well there's someone called Android 21 looking for you. We really need you and 17. Then she'll bring back my dad and Vegeta because we need them too apparently " She said. " Hey 18. Been a while. Although you probably don't remember me since our meeting was short. However, I need both you and your brother. This is an important matter. I need you two, and the one called Son Goku all present " 21 explained.

" Well Goku's dead. So how are you gonna get in contact with him? " 18 asked. " Let me worry about that. Are you coming? " 21 asked. " Pleeeeeaaaaase! " Gin said clasping her hands. " Do it mom. I'm all done here anyways so it'll be fine " Marron smiled. " Oh yeah, what're you guys doing here anyways? " Bulla asked. " Well, I wanted to try and design a nature inspired dress. Mom came with me because she wanted to protect me. Today's Daddy's day off so we wanted to let him rest " Marron smiled.

" So, are you coming? " 21 asked. " ...Alright. But I don't know how we're going to get 17 to come along. He's set on protecting that island " 18 said. " I've got that covered. Where's a good place for us to meet? " 21 asked. " What about my place? " Bulla asked. " Okay then. I'll head over there now. See you when you get back. C'mon Marron " 18 said picking her up bridal style, and flying off. " Okay let's go to 17 now— wait, you probably don't want me to just bring you everywhere like your my pet or something right? " Gin asked Haru.

" Are you freaking kidding me? I can't wait! I've never left west city before and my first trip is to an island? Hell yeah I'm coming! " Haru said. " I like your spirit! Up top! " Gin said, the two double high five. Goten growled. " Down boy " Gin taunted him. " We need to hurry. If the sun goes down we won't be able to do it until it comes back up! " 21 said. " Right! I'll lead the way! " Bulla said, they started flying off.

~There~

" No. " 17 said. " Aw come on!! Please please please please pleaaaase!! " Gin said. " Daaaad!! " Someone shouted. They turned to see a girl who looked exactly like 17. " Kazuko, what are you doing here? " He asked. " Dad, you gotta come check this out!! " Kazuko said excitedly. " I wanna see!! " Gin as Bulla said at the same time. " Goten you stay here with Haru " Gin said. " Huh? Why? " They both asked. " Because I'm gonna be flying super fast, and you're not used to that. And Goten you have to protect this place while 17 is gone because this is where the poachers usually come " Gin said.

" Plus it'll give you a chance to become friends. So stay and catch up " She waved before leaving. It was quiet between the two boys. Haru ended up playing with a rabbit that sat on his lap. Goten spoke up first. " What do you want? " He asked. " I don't— " Haru was cut off. " Cut the crap. I'm not like my sister. She's just like my dad, oblivious to everything unless it's a fight. I don't trust you one bit, so don't play innocent with me. What are you after? " He asked.

Haru smiled. " I'm after your sister of course " He said. " What? " Goten asked through gritted teeth. " I'm after your sister " Haru said. " I knew it! You're just a scumbag! " Goten said annoyed. " What's so bad about me liking your sister? Wouldn't you hate me if I told you I hated her? " Haru asked. " You're only after my sister body! A scumbag! " Goten said. " Well, her body is apart of her isn't it? So yeah. But don't think I'm that kind of guy. To be honest, I'm really popular at school, but those girls are the same old boring ones. " Haru shrugged.

" All they care about is money and shopping and cute guys. And, they'll get over me as soon as they see a 'cuter guy'. But your sister didn't do that. She wants to be my friend, and I want to be her friend. She's pretty, nice, smart, adorable, and fun. So, who wouldn't want her? " He asked. Nothing seemed wrong with this statement but Goten still didn't trust him. " I've got my eye on you. If you ever try anything, I'll kill you " Goten said. Haru shrugged.

~With the others~

" So, Gin and Bulla. I haven't seen you in a while, how's it been? " Kazuko asked. " Well, I've beaten bulla a total of 147 times out of 346 challenges " Gin boasted. " Yeah well that's only one more than me " Bulla rolled her eyes. " What about the other 53? " Chagotte asked. " Ties " Bulla and Gin said at the same time. " Gin, I noticed that you're not carrying that boy from before. Who is he? Your boyfriend? " 17 asked. " Wh-what?! N-no he's not we're just friends! That's all! " Gin blushed.

" Are you sure? " Bulla asked with a smirk. " Shouldn't you worry about your own problems? " Gin asked. " No! Shut up! " Bulla said. " Look there it is! Dad you won't believe this! " Kazuko said. He didn't believe it actually. " No way! " Gin said, flying back and forth, in and out of the forest. She could, but the poachers on the ground couldn't step foot into the area. " What did you do? " 17 asked. " I put up a special barrier. Anyone with any intent to kill these animals will not be able to step foot into the forest. That way, you won't have to worry about protecting it while you're gone " 21 smiled.

" You did all of this just for my help? " 17 asked. " Yes. This is urgent. Once we get to the rendezvous point, we can bring back Son Goku and Vegeta, and then we can get started on the plan " 21 said. " What plan? " 17 asked. " Once everyone is there we can talk about that. Are you in? " 21 asked. 17 thought for a minute. " And plus, I can fight them off dad. I'm old enough now. " Kazuko said. " Alright fine. But, how long will that barrier last? " 17 asked. " Well, it'll last forever unless you turn it off. " 21 said.

" Okay. Then let's go " 17 said. " I'll tell mom okay? " Kazuko said. " Okay " 17 said. They went back over and got Goten and Haru and went to Bulma's.