Kidnapped

*~*My POV*~*

" Oh yeah, how'd you get into such a fancy party like this? " Gin asked. " My dads a famous genius scientist. Dr Frapp. What about you? " He asked. " I don't know actually. Mom how did we get into this really fancy party? Grampa's rich but I didn't think he was this rich " She said, turning to Chichi. " He's not " She said. " So how did we get in? " Gin asked, confused. " Well, I kinda bet that you could beat his super strong wrestler 3 time world tournament champ son " She said.

" Oh, so when is that gonna— " I was cut off by this loud ringing. " Ahem! Your attention. There will be an arm wrestling match with my son " A bald man announced. Then another bald man came out, but he was a lot taller than him and much more muscly too. " The contestor will be a girl named Gin " He announces. Then a spot light shined one me and everyone was staring. I looked at mom, a little confused. " Go get him sweetie " She cheered. " Okay.. " I forced a smile.

" I have to arm wrestle this puny girl? " He asked. " Hey! That puny girl can kick your— " Bulla was cut off. " Language! Please! " Chichi said. " She can beat you up any time! " She said. Gin sits at the table on the stage in front of him. " Go! Show that girl what for! " A guy shouted. Then they all started cheering against Gin. " Ahem! Please be quiet so that these two can concentrate on the match " The father said. Everyone quiets down. " Uh... Alright... " He said. The two grasp each other's hand. " Begin! " He said.

Then the man tried to push Gins hand down but she wouldn't budge. " Go easy on him Gin! Don't hurt him! " Gohan said. " Okay " She called back. Gin really wasn't trying. It was about 15 minutes of them being in the same position. " Just hurry up and beat him! Stop trying to impress your boyfriend! " Bulla called. " He's not my boyfriend! " She screamed, then slams the mans hand down, breaking through the table and the floor. Everyone's eyes practically pop out of their sockets. Then she realized what happen.

" Oh gosh!! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you I just got a little angry! " She said. She'd broken his arm. " You— your a monster " He said, terrified. " Ugh... oh jeez... " She said. Then she turned around. " Hey gohan! Pass me a senzu! " She said. " Sure! " He reaches into the bag and tossed her one. " Here, have this " She said. He does so, scared of what she might do if he didn't. Suddenly he was no longer in pain. " Are you okay? I'm so so so sooo sorry about that " She said. He didn't say anything. Just ran off.

" Who would think anyone would be scared of Gin? " Videl asked. " Yeah, she's like the nicest cinnamon roll ever " Bulla agreed. She hopped off the stage, and goes back to everyone else. Soon the party was back on. At some point everyone was split up. People were betting on how much Goku could eat. Chichi was socializing with some of the other girls. Videl was showing off pan to some of the other moms, there was an obvious tension there.

Gohan was trying to get his father to slow down because Chichi would kill him if the dry cleaning hill went to high. Bulma was holding back Vegeta from killing a guy who mocked his pride. Trunks was following Bulla, who was following Goten, who was looking for Gin. She was over at the giant chocolate fountain, eating as many marshmallows as she can and trying not to get her dress all dirty. Suddenly she lost all control of her muscle, she was snatched up from the party by her tail. They'd sedated her and dragged her away.

" I'll get my revenge on you. Son Goku " The cloaked man muttered Emily.

~With the others~

They'd all grouped up, when they'd felt Gins energy disappear. " How could her energy just disappear like that? " Bulla asked. " No idea, there is still some faint traces of her energy though. " Goten said. " Kakarot... " Vegeta said. " Yeah, I know. It's Jiren" Goku said, clenching his fist. " I felt it too " Gohan agreed. " What are you guys talking about? " Bulla asked. " Who volunteers to come save Gin with us? " Gohan asked. Bulla raised her hand. " I'm gonna opt out. " Pan said. " Of course. You never wanna do anything ever " Bulla rolled her eyes.

" I'm sorry that I'm not obsessed with fighting and want to be normal " She retorts. " More like boring " Bulla rolled her eyes. " So it's me, Vegeta, Gohan, and Bulla. What about you Goten? Trunks? And Videl? " Goku asked.
" Nah, I think I should stay with mom so she doesn't loose face because her entire family suddenly left " He said. " And I'll stay too " Videl added. He nodded. " I've gotta stay and protect mom, what if Gins not the only target here? " He asked. " Alright. We'll be back soon then " Goku said.

They all held onto him and he instant transmissions out of there. They all went over to Chichi and Bulma. " Hey. Where are the others? " Bulma asked. " They went to save Gin. She was kidnapped " Trunks said. " What?! " Chichi asked. " Why didn't you guys go? " Bulma asked. " We needed to protect you. Gin might not have been the only target and you guys can't really fight that well.. er, no offense " Trunks said. " None taken " Bulma shrugged, Chichi nodded in agreement. " Do you know who kidnapped my baby girl?! " Chichi asked.

" Some guy names Jiren " Goten said. " He's from a different universe... we have to tell Lord Beerus and Whis! " Bulma said. " Well what are we waiting for let's go! " Chichi said. They nodded, Goten picking her up and Trunks with Bulma. " Pan your coming too " Videl ordered. Pan groaned and flew up with them. At this point the people at the party were already used to this. If people could have tails, a small girl could take down a brute of a man, and a small bean could heal him, and then a man can teleport multiple people away, what was flying?