Crushing

*~*Gin's POV*~*

I can't believe Bulla!! She's so annoying. And here I am sitting on nimbus, flying low to the ground. I was next to Haru who was walking and he was eating a bag of barbecue lays. This is what happened.

~Two Days ago~

It's been a month since the death of Daddy and Vegeta. It's quieter around the house without him. Since mom would always scold him for breaking something. But now it's pretty boring. Goten, as usual is always with Valese. I'm usually in my room studying and mom is doing housework. Then all of a sudden the door opens. " Yo! " Daddy said. But that's impossible actually. The dragon balls won't be active for another three months.

I looked at the door and it really was him, but he had a yellow halo above his head. I couldn't believe my eyes. This shouldn't be possible but here he is standing at the front door of the house. " Daddy!! " I yelled jumping onto him, he laughed a little. " It's been a while I guess you would miss me. Where's Chichi? I'm pretty hungry " He said. " Mom went shopping. But I'll make you something " I said.

~After he ate~

" So your here because of that old hag that let us be able to walk? " I asked. " I'M IN THE SPRING TIME OF MY YOUTH YOU DAMN BRATT! " She yelled. " Sound familiar " I rolled my eyes. " Anyways, she let me be here, I get a pass " Daddy smiled. " What about Vegeta? " I asked. " He wouldn't let her leave without him actually " He said. I just laughed.

~The next day~

I was walking down the hallway, and I can feel every girl I walked past glare at me. " Yo! " I heard his voice. I rolled my eyes. I might have a crush on him but he can be super annoying. Haru runs up to me. " So spikes, what class do ya have? " He asked. " Art. Same as you " I said. " Oh right. " He yawned. " Your always sleeping how can you still be tired? " I asked. " Dunno " He said.

~In Art~

It's the first period of the day and I'm already tired of school. " Okay class today's assignment is about depth. You have to try your hardest to draw something with depth. That includes shadows and shading " Ms Frizzle said. That's not her real name. I don't remember it but she had the same orange curly hair as Ms Frizzle from the magic school bus so I call her that. I don't think she minds it. I was working on it, when suddenly he was in front of my face.

" What is it? " I groaned. " I'm bored " He said. " Just do your work and you won't be bored then " I shrugged. " I already finished " He said showing his drawing. " Wow that's actually really good. " I said. " I know right " He said with an arrogant smile. I rolled my eyes. " If your so good at art why are you always sleeping in this class? " I asked. " It's boring " He shrugged. " I don't get you " I said. " It's not that hard " He shrugged before he pets my tail.

He does that a lot now.

~Bio~

I walked to my Bio classroom where Bulla was sitting waiting for me. The history class is right in front of this class so it's easy for her to get here before me. " So hows it going with your art buddy? " She asked. " I dunno " I shrugged before sitting. " C'mon you gotta ask him out some time " She said. " We've just established the fact that I like him. I don't even know if he likes me back so can we go back to you and Goten? " I asked.

" Whatever " She shrugged while rolling her eyes. Then the Bio teacher rolled in on his rolling chair. He fell. Then he gets up and spins the big screw coming out the side of his head before sitting down again. " That wasn't right. Let's try again " He said before rolling out of class. It was all of 15 minutes before he got his entrance right. " Oh. Everyone's here already. Why haven't we started the lesson then? " He asked. " Because you've been trying to roll into the classroom for the past 15 minutes!! " Bulla yelled.

" Oh right. Anyways let's not dwell on the past and get started. Today we're doing a dissection " He said making the class groan. We do that all the time.

~After school~

I was waiting outside the school because Bulla said she had to get something important or whatever. Then she comes running, Dragging Haru with her. " Gotta go by see ya later!! " She said. " Hey wait!! " I said, almost running after her, but she sent a blast at Haru. I blocked it of course, but she was gone. I don't even know where she went. I swear I'll get you back for this Bulla! I thought. " Does she not like me... or something? " Haru asked.

" Actually that was about me " I said. " Really? It looks like she was about to kill me. " He said. " Trust me. It has nothing to do with you " I rolled my eyes. I don't wanna fly because he can't. And I don't wanna walk cause I don't even know where we're going or how long it would take. " So what're we gonna do? " He asked. " Wait a bit " I said. " Nimbuuus!! " I called. A little later I heard him, then he appeared in front of me. I climbed on top, he didn't even ask any questions.

I mean you'd get used to it after a while of hanging out with my family and friends.

~Back to now~

And that's how I got into this situation. I don't know what to do. If he brings me to his house mom's gonna kill me. If I bring him to my house goten's gonna kill him. It's a lose-lose situation. " So what do you wanna do now? " He asked. " I'm not sure actually... " I said. Then my phone started ringing. It's Goten.

Hello?

What are you doing right now?!

What happened?

Mom is gonna kill me then I'm gonna kill you

What is it?

You were supposed to be home an hour ago and I was supposed to pick you up

Where are you?

I'm at your school

It's your fault for forgetting about me

Just stay where you are. I'm coming

Wait no I'll go to you

Why? And whose energy am I sensing?

No ones. Just stay there

No I'm coming to you now

No Goten—

————

And now I'm gonna die before I even turned 18.