SPECIAL: EPILOUGE (2)- Thank you's Flashbacks and Memories

// I decided to write another part because i didn't like how i ended it//

University is over. No more studying! It's been over for about two years. See I would be lying if I said I hadn't stopped thinking about hunter and the way I left him. It all just happened to quickly. Tomorrow marks five years of having no Tristan around. It still kills me to think about him. He was still young. I decided to go to his grave tomorrow even if it hurts. He still deserves to have people talk to him. He was never one to be quiet. The thought of him blabbering on about something no one really cared about brought a smile to my face. Right now I was sitting at home in my apartment tears flowing from my eyes and fell from my cheeks. I couldn't stop it. This voice in my head kept saying that it was my fault.

Well if you hadn't left that day he might have still been alive and you would probably be with hunter right now.

That voice in my head was right.

***

I made my way to his grave. It took a while to convince myself to do it but in the end here I was driving towards the grave yard where one of my best friends lay dead.

Way to be harsh sky

I thought of all the memories Tristan and I had. Like when we first met.

*FLASHBACK*

"Oh s-t I'm sorry" the voice said. I looked up and my eyes met with his. They were bluey-green with brown surrounding the pupil. I was caught up looking at his eyes then he said "Are you okay?"

"Yea, I'm just gonna lay here for a while" I said playing dead.

"Ha-ha here let me help you" he said holding out is hand.

I grabbed hold of it and he pulled me up.

"Thanks" I said dusting of myself.

"Sorry to ask, but have you been crying?"

"U-umm - yea" I couldn't lie.

"Are you okay? "He asked

"If a girl told you she loved you, then the next day kissed another guy would you be okay?" I questioned. He thought for a bit then replied

"No, probably not"

"Yea well, life sucks" I said walking away. Before I could get far he ran up beside me. Why does everyone do that to me can't they just let me go for god's sake!? "What do you want" I asked getting mad.

"Are you hungry?" he asked. I looked at him and replied.

"I'm freaking starving" I said holding my stomach as it grumbled.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After that we had lunch. I remember it all. We played 21 questions and he asked me to the bonfire

*Flashback*

"Okay well, Skylar..." he paused and whispered "what's your last name?" I giggled and replied "Meredith" then he continued "Skylar Meredith would you do the honour of coming to our stupid School's Bonfire party?"