Chapter 13

*SKYLARS POV*

I never thought I would ever cut class. Damn it that ruins my reputation.

What reputation Skylar, you didn’t have a life before Dylan. Why am even doing this. Is it for Dylan? I can’t do this anymore it’s too hard to be someone I’m not even if it for Dylan.

“Can we please go back” I whispered stopping in my tracks.

“We just got out” he said impatiently

“I can’t do it”

“Then why did you want to come out in the first place!?” now he sounded mad

“I-I wanted to impress you”

“Are you kidding? You wanted to impress me?!”

“Yes okay im sorry”

“one of the reasons I fell for you is because you didn’t care what people said or thought about you, why did you want to change now?’

“I’m sorry I have lost too many people in my life and I didn’t want to lose you too”

“God sky I thought I have told you enough times that I’m not going anywhere, I promised remember”

I nodded and he pulled me in for a hug.

We went back to school and got a detention each. That was my first detention in my whole life. To be honest I was pissing myself the whole way through. After detention I really needed to go to the toilets.

“Hey I’m gonna go to the toilets” I said to Dylan

“Okay I’ll wait for you at the doors” (outside the toilets)

When I was done I obviously washed my hands. I walked to the door and heard Dylan talking to someone. It was a girl. I waited at the door pressing my ear against it so I could listen to the conversation. I know that’s creepy but oh well I’m nosy okay! I heard whispers

“Yeah she’s in there” that was Dylan. I could tell by his husky voice.

“Why are you wasting your time on her” said the mystery girl.

My heart was racing I almost couldn’t breathe. Was Dylan cheating on me?!

“Lets stop thinking about her and make the most of the minute we have together” the girl giggled and I could hear the sounds of their kisses. Dylan and I haven’t even kissed!

I opened the door and he broke away from the kiss. At this point I was already crying. Yeah yeah yeah I cry a lot but I’m just an emotional person.