chapter 24- tears, goodbyes and funerals

Time went by quickly. School was always a blur but hanging out with the boys was fun. Tomorrow was graduation day and I the nerves started to kick in. I had already been accepted into my dream collage and thank god all that work through high school payed off. The only thing was I hadn’t told any of the guys not even Hunter. I didn’t know how he was going to react. But I had to tell him. I got out my phone and sent him a text.

Hey really have to talk to you… is it alright if you come over?-S

I got a text back almost instantly.

Yeah are you okay?- H

Im fine I just have to tell you something-S

Okay im on my way- H

***

Ten minutes later Hunter knocked on my door and I ran down to answer it.

“Hey what did you want to tell me?” he asked concerned.

I handed him the letter from the college I got accepted to.

“You’re leaving?” he asked sadly.

“Hunter I know I should have told you but I didn’t know how you would take it”

He hugged me tightly and I embraced the moment.

“I’m going to miss you” he whispered into my ear.

“I’M leaving tomorrow right after graduation”

He pulled away from the hug “Tomorrow!”

“Yea”

“Sky I didn’t even get to take you out for a goodbye date I couldn’t even-“I cut him off with a kiss.

“I’m coming back in a month for two weeks”

“Are you going to tell the guys?” he asked.

“Yea, I have to”

I called the guys and asked them to come over.

***

“You’re leaving?!” they both said in sync

“Guys she is coming back for two weeks next month” Hunter said trying to calm them down.

“B-but we just got the group back together and we just got Bethany out of the way” Connor said with a pout.