Chapter 21: one big happy family

I saw Tristan at school. Hunter walked in with me for the first time. Everyone stared and once again I got those looks from the girls that crushed on hunter. It was pretty amusing. Tristan walked up to me and said "Sorry Sky for ditching you like that"

"Its fine" I said with a smile. I mean if he hadn't then hunter and I wouldn't be together.

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Yea man she's fine" Hunter said while putting his arm around me.

"Listen Hunter, don't go hurting this one like you dis to all the others okay? She's not like them and I know you know that" Tristan said surprisingly calm.

"Yea I know she's not like the others and that's why I'm not gonna treat her like the others" Hunter replied.

"You gotta promise" Tristan continued.

"I promise man" Hunter replied holding his hand out to shake Tristan's. They shook hands and I couldn't help but let out an "Aww"

They both looked at me and asked in sync "what?"

"Sorry this is just adorable, I can tell you guys were good friends and I know you both still want to be friends with each other"

They looked at each other. I knew I was right. Sometimes some friendships aren't going to end even if you want it to.

"Yea I guess" Tristan said.

"I hate how you're always right" Hunter said to me.

"Yea you're gonna have to deal with her everyday" Tristan said while laughing.

"I'm glad you guys are friends and all but I'm the one who made that happen so why are you ganging up on me?!" I whined.

They both laughed while I crossed my arms and pouted.

All three of us had music together so we walked to class together. It was really cool having two guys walking beside me and one had his arm around me. Oh you should have seen the looks on the girl's faces. It was priceless. On our way we bumped into Connor (Hunters friend). "No freaking way" he said walking up to us.

"What?" hunter asked.

"Yes you two are together finally"

"Yea" hunter said smiling.

Connor looked over at Tristan.

"No way!" Connor said looking over at me.

"What?" I asked

"You got them back together? I've been trying for years. That's unfair" he said crossing his arms.

"Haha yea but now they're ganging up on me" I said imitating Connor.

They all laughed. This is so far the best day of my life. But of course it wasn't going to last. Bethany. Her timing was great. Not.

"Hey babe" she said hugging Tristan. I made a puking face. Connor and Hunter covered their mouths to prevent themselves from laughing.

"Look Bethany" Tristan said pushing her away, then continued "You know last night wasn't meant to happen right?"

"What do you mean" she replied softly.

"I had one to many and I didn't know what I was doing. We already tried this relationship thing and it didn't work so I don't want to try it again" ouch that would've hurt. Is it bad that I was happy that he didn't want to be with her.

"You're a jerk Tristan" she said while slapping him across the face. Yep that would've hurt even more. I looked over at Hunter and Connor and they had started walked away. "Meredith, O'Connor! Let's go" Hunter yelled back. "Come on O'Connor lets go" I said grabbing him and started walking.

"You okay bro?" Hunter asked while laughing.

"Yea nothing I haven't felt before" he replied.

We all laughed.

***

So far music is going great. The three boys and I were in a band together, for battle of the bands. It was one of our assignments.

Hunter was on guitar and vocals. I was on vocals and piano. Connor was on guitar as well, doing the harmonies, And Tristan was on drums. We got given a song and it was holding you by Stan Walker and Ginny Blackmore (In the link). It was a duet which made it more suitable to our band.

//sorry for late update i was on holidays and didnt have internet :( longets 10 days of my life. sorry for it being so short as well. hope you liked it though. ill make it up to you guys for the next chapter. i promise!//