The plan

At the end of the day a lot of things happened. Reece told me he didn't have feelings for me anymore, which kind of hurt but surprisingly I said the same back. did I really have more feelings for hunter than I did for Reece?! Reece was the guy I thought was the one. even if it was my first relationship. well it was to late. I had hurt him just as much as he hurt me. right after he told me he had fallen for me. wait omg I totally forgot he had told me that. but was that another trick. was he gonna reel me in then let me go again. well there was one way to figure that out. it was to test him. Reece and I had made a plan. I told him how I liked him and how he told me he like me but I didn't believe him. our plan was for Reece to pretend to hurt me at school during lunch,right In front of hunter and his friends. if he really did have feelings for me and not the wicked witch of the west(Bethany) he would do something about it...
***
The time had come it was time to put the plan into action. at lunch time Reece had sent me a text that he was coming into the cafeteria. I walked past Hunters table. then I heard Reece calling out "trying to run away huh?!" and the plan was in action
"Reece I-I told you I don't have feelings for you anymore"
He got closer and it was hard not to laugh.
"Oh but hunny you and I both know it doesn't just end that way"
I looked over to hunter and his gang and everyone one else in the cafeteria were all watching. This might actually work.
"Reece not here please" I yelled and somehow I actually got myself to fake cry. wow I should be an actor.
"But I want everyone to know what a bitch you are"
"You were the one that broke up with me?!"
"Yea and obviously there was a reason"
He walked up to me and grabbed my arm. I screamed as loud as I could trying to make it as real as possible. then the best thing happened. "hey man let her go" it was hunter!
"Oh is this little lover boy"
"Nah man I just know how to treat the ladies" he looked back and winked at Bethany. well that hurt. I was crying for real now. He didn't care about me, it was to late now that Bethany was in the way.
"It's okay Reece, I guess the plan didn't work, he has feelings for someone else" I whispered in his ear
"Are you okay?" asked Reece
"Yea I'm just a little to late" I ran off and bumped into hunter on the way.
He tried to grab me but I pulled free.
"Dude your an ass you know that right" I could hear Reece say that as I ran out.