Chapter Three- Knowing Her Name

*Re written. Enjoyyy***

SKYLARS POV*

Oh my god he is actually my neighbour! I ran up to my room, slammed the door and jumped onto my bed. Tonight was the best night ever. First my best friends break up with me, which has probably never happened in history, I make a fool out of myself and the guy I hate is my neighbour and I'm only just finding out about it now! I screamed into my pillow when I heard someone from outside the window yell "do you mind keeping your anger issues to yourself princess"
princess? Omg he was in the bedroom next to mine. Sky, are you actually blind? Do you not take notice of your surroundings?! How do you-first if all- not know he's your neighbour, then just realise his room is next to yours. For a nerd, you're an idiot.

I walked up to the window and closed the curtains and I could hear him laugh in the background. It kind of made me smile but I was more mad than happy. Tonight was officially the worst night of my life!

It was Saturday morning and I woke up at like 10:30am. I know I sleep a lot but what else was I meant to be doing. I have no friends and the people who I thought were my friends left me and I haven't heard from them since last night. Honestly I was hoping for a load of apology texts but I checked my phone and there was nothing. I walked downstairs grabbed a banana and walked outside. I went to the park across the road and started to write in my diary. I guess you could say my diary is my only friend but my life already sounds sad so don't make it worse. While I was writing I heard a bang and looked up from my page. It was Brownie, I mean Hunter. It was the first time I had seen him in the light. He actually had light brown hair and green eyes. He was throwing the rubbish away without a shirt on. WAIT WITHOUT A SHIRT. He was hot. The definition of hot was standing in flesh right in front of me. God Skylar SNAP OUT OF IT! You hate him. Bad Skylar.

"Hey do you mind I'm trying to throw the rubbish away without you checking me out" he yelled

That defiantly snapped me out of it. I freaked out and all I could say was

"Me checking you out... yea right, last time I checked you didn't even know my name" I smirked.

"You're right I don't, so why don't you be a good neighbour and tell me what your name is"

"Thanks for reminding me you're my neighbour" I mumbled

"aww don't you want me to be your neighbour?"

"Of course I don't, you play your music to loud and I swear I can smell you from my room with the windows closed" like you knew. You didn't even know he was in the room next to yours.

He giggled which was adorable and walked over to sit next to me on the bench.

"I'm not leaving until you tell me what your name is"

"Why do you want to know so badly?"

"So I can tell you to shut up when you sing in the shower"

I heard my mum call me and I got up. As I got up he grabbed my arm. I looked back at him and said

"I'm Skylar and I was eight the last time I sung in the shower" I pulled my arm away and walked back home.

**i know the chapters start off really short, but they do get longer, I'm tryinngggg**